Thursday, 6 February 2014

Apple & Peanut Butter Muffins {GF}

I have another recipe for you this week: apple and peanut butter muffins. I've always loved apple and peanut butter together. This recipe uses peanut butter chips instead of peanut butter. I don't know why, I just have a bunch of different types of chips in my cupboard collecting dust, so I thought I'd put them to good use. ^_^
Ingredients:
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 11/2 cup all purpose GF flour
- 1 tsp xanthum gum, if not in the flour mix
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder

- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tbsp canola oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla

- 1 cup chopped apples
- 1/2 cup peanut butter chips

Makes 8-9 muffins

Preheat the oven to 400. Mix the dry and wet ingredients together in separate bowls.  When both of them are mixed well, pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredient bowl. Stir well. Once they are well blended, add the apple and peanut butter chips. Line a muffin tin, and divide the batter evenly between 8-9 muffin spots ( I don't know what you call them). Bake for 18 minutes.

Enjoy!

~Amy

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment ♥
I always respond, so check back if you have a question
If you have a question, you can also email me at littlemoondragon@outlook.com
Please no spam or follow for follows!