Saturday, 1 February 2014

DIY Bobby Pin Pouch


From my experience, bobby pins are commonly needed.
However, bobby pins are also constantly getting lost.
So I have a solution for all you bobby pin lovers:
enter, the bobby pin pouch! In a few
minutes, you can easily make
your own.
Enjoy! 
....................................................................................................................................

Materials: 
-Fabric
-Matching thread
-Ruler
-Fabric Scissors
-Snaps or velcro (optional)

Directions:
1) Cut your fabric into a 6 cm by 66 cm piece.
2) Fold your fabric up so it forms a pouch. Make sure that the wrong side is showing!
3) Sew the pouch closed. Make sure you leave room for the flap!
4) Turn the pouch right-side out.
5) If you want, cut the flap into a triangular shape.
6) Put your bobby pins in, tuck the flap in, and carry your bobby pins in style!

**In between almost every step, I ironed the fabric to keep it neat. You can if you want, but you don't need to.
***If your carrying your pouch, I suggest closing it with snaps or velcro. :)

~Amy~




2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment ♥
I always respond, so check back if you have a question
If you have a question, you can also email me at littlemoondragon@outlook.com
Please no spam or follow for follows!