Friday, 28 February 2014

DIY Map Picture Frame

Hello everybody!
I have 2 extra days off school this week (a 4 day weekend!). So, here is my first DIY for you guys: a picture frame covered in an old map! Please excuse my photos, they are horrible. ;)
1) Materials: old map, clear glue, plain picture frame, picture to put in the frame (you can use this one I made), paintbrush, scissors, pencil.

2) Trace the edge of your picture frame on the map. Cut it out.

3) Measure the sides of your frame. Draw them on your map piece and cut out the middle.

4) Cover all of the frame with glue using a paintbrush.

5) Put the map piece on the frame and cover with more glue, using the paintbrush. 

6) Wait for the glue to dry, and your done!

I hope you like this DIY! If you make it, please tell me. :)

~Amy~



2 comments:

  1. Love love love this project! A great diy....I think I can make this as a gift for my friend who loves to travel. :) And your pictures are fine--I'M the terrible photographer, lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I tried to get all professional on these photos,but they ended up being as good as if I hadn't, lol.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment ♥
I always respond, so check back if you have a question
If you have a question, you can also email me at littlemoondragon@outlook.com
Please no spam or follow for follows!