Friday, 21 February 2014

Mini Banana Cake {GF}

As you may have been able to tell by now, I have a certain fondness for mini desserts. I also love cream cheese and coconut, which are used as a topping for this little cake. I also have to admit that I ate one of these little delights for breakfast. 

BTW, I listened to Kaskade's Atmosphere while making these. Maybe thats why they turned out this good...?

Well, anyways, here they are. Enjoy!

Ingredients:

Cake
- 1 cup all purpose gluten free flour (remember to include xanthum gum if it is not in the blend!)
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 banana, mashed
-1 tbsp vanilla yogurt
- 1/4 cup canola oil

Frosting:
-1/3 cup cream cheese
-1/4 tsp vanilla
- 2 tbsp icing sugar
- 1/4 cup toasted coconut

Preheat the oven to 350. Grease the pans. Mix together the flour, sugars and baking powder togeher. Mix the eggs, milk, vanilla, banana, yogurt, and canola oil together in a seperate bowl. Pour the wet mixture to the dry mixture. Stir well. Pour evenly into the 2 pans and bake for 20 minutes. 

For the frosting, whip together the cream cheese, vanilla and icing sugar. Frost when the cakes are cooled. Toast the coconut and sprinkle on top of the cakes.

Enjoy your cakes!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment ♥
I always respond, so check back if you have a question
If you have a question, you can also email me at littlemoondragon@outlook.com
Please no spam or follow for follows!