Tuesday, 8 April 2014

DIY Fox Keychain

Make a little friend for your keys :)

*You can use embroidery thread, but if you don't have embroidery thread you can just double up some regular thread a few times. Thats what I do!*

**The pattern is here**


Materials:
-Orange felt
-Orange Thread
-Black embroidery thread
-Small extra (optional)

(Cut out the pattern pieces)
1) Embroider the eyes and nose onto one of the face pieces
2) Put the right sides of the face together and sew, leaving a small hole
3) Stuff and finish sewing up
4) Sew on the ears. You can add a small extra onto your fox if you want, I used a small felt bow that I made. Sew onto the clip, and your done! 

Enjoy!

~Amy~



6 comments:

  1. Fox ! Ahhhhhhh ! So cute ! Thank you !
    Eb x
    Thefearlessfox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable. I need to find my felt and make this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! If you do make this, please tell me. ^_^

      Delete
  3. so tiny and cute :)
    nice pattern on your keys btw

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment ♥
I always respond, so check back if you have a question
If you have a question, you can also email me at littlemoondragon@outlook.com
Please no spam or follow for follows!