Wednesday, 23 April 2014

DIY Mini Pea Pod

One of the foretold posts ;)

*You can use embroidery thread, but if you don't have embroidery thread you can just double up some regular thread a few times. Thats what I do!*

**The pattern is here**

Materials:
-White thread
-Black Embroidery Thread
-Dark Green Felt
-Light Green Felt

*Cut out the pieces according to the pattern*

1) Sew the pea pod up, right sides together. Turn right-side out.
2) Embroider the faces onto the peas.
3) Put 2 pea pieces right side together and sew up, leaving a hole. Turn right side out and stuff. Finish sewing up. Repeat for all 3 peas.
4) Sew the bow pieces on the peas. 

*Sew the peas into the pod*

Enjoy!

~Amy~

8 comments:

  1. Oh this is too cute! Love!
    The peas look so cute, I love the sewed faces! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! It reminds me of a short story I wrote when I was little called Two Peas in a Pod :)

    Cory x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it sounds like a sweet story ^_^

      Delete
  3. This is so cute :)
    Love your blog, you have so many great ideas

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so cute! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment ♥
I always respond, so check back if you have a question
If you have a question, you can also email me at littlemoondragon@outlook.com
Please no spam or follow for follows!