Saturday, 24 May 2014

::Interview with MJ of Little Panda Crafts::

*This is an interview with MJ of Little Panda Crafts. You can find her lovely blog here. ^_^*

1).Hello MJ! Can you tell us a little about yourself and your blog?
I'm MJ and I blog over at Little Panda Crafts. I love stationery, pandas, coffee, math, crafting, and anything kawaii! ^_^ My blog reflects just that! ;) As a school student, I am usually busy with assignments and other things, but I try to craft in my spare time. I also enjoying reading, writing, watching animes, and spending time with family and friends. I have a big family of 9 that have to bear with my endless crafting and blogging, ha ha. ;)

Thanks so much to Amy for having me over today for this interview, she is a lovely friend with a lovely blog that I always like to read!



2) Why did you start Little Panda Crafts?
Well...before I really got into crafting, I had a Pinterest. As always, I was finding and pinning inspiration..and when I would visit the websites, I realized that there were many people around my age (and many not around my age!) with blogs. They enjoyed sharing their creativity and findings with others, and I soon realized I did, too. If others could start a blog, why couldn't I? And that was the start of Little Panda Crafts. :)


3) What is your favorite thing about blogging?
I really like how you can share your thoughts with others. You can provide lots of inspiration--and receive some!--from blogs. It is also nice to have people read your blog, because then you realize there are people that actually appreciate your posts..which is why finding comments on my page makes me happy ^_^ You can also find others just like you through blogging. :)


4)What inspired you to start crafting?
Wow..let me think way back to when I became obsessed with crafting! Wait..I do remember. SO: I remember one day I had to make a birthday card for someone, and I was Googling up ideas. I came across a blog called Under a Cherry Tree (the blogger, Jin, posts about crafts with Lettering Delights and the Silhouette Cameo). I got really interested, and as I checked out her posts, I found out about other crafty things, like washi tape. After much more Googling--one thing led to another--I was hooked! I set up a Pinterest, and later on, this blog. :)


5) What inspired you to start making kawaii crafts?
As I searched through crafting blogs and websites, I would come across the word "kawaii." I realized it meant "cute" in Japanese. I wanted to know what other things were "kawaii," so I searched and found tons of things--kawaii emoticons, kawaii faces, kawaii crafts. It all was so kawaii, so adorable, I knew I had to include it in my blog! So now, on my blog, you will come across the word "kawaii" a lot..I only hope you don't get annoyed by it and instead become as obsessed as me over it!


6) Do you have any tips for new bloggers?
Hmm..I'll leave you with one tip. ;) Over the course of this blog, I've learned many things..and I also have many more to learn! One thing is to get yourself out there. You could have a totally creative blog, but if no one knew about it, what's the point? You don't have to go around spending money for online ads. Instead, when dropping comments on other blogs, include your website address at the bottom. Ask other bloggers about guest posts, interviews..this will get you out there. It may be a slow process (or a fast one) but that really depends. Don't be afraid to contact a blogger and get yourself out there.


love love love! MJ

4 comments:

  1. Hi Amy, just wanted to say thank you again for having me over on here for the interview! ^_^

    MJ
    www.littlepandacrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome, I love your blog and I'm happy to share it. :)

      Delete
  2. I love MJ's blog! Her crafts are the best! She is such a nice girl :-) loved reading the interview x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment ♥
I always respond, so check back if you have a question
If you have a question, you can also email me at littlemoondragon@outlook.com
Please no spam or follow for follows!