Saturday, 3 May 2014

Liebster Award

I was nominated for the Liebster Award by the lovely Ashley. Thank you so much Ashley!

The rules for the award are as follows:

Give a shoutout to the blogger that nominated you!
Answer the eleven questions the nominator provided.
Nominate a few other bloggers that have less than 200 followers!
Post eleven new questions for your nominees to answer.
Contact your nominees to let them know.

Here are my answers to the questions:

1. What is your inner child like? Immature, energetic, and overly dramatic. :)
2. Quoting Anne of Green Gables, "Which would you rather be if you had the choice- divinely beautiful or dazzlingly clever or angelically good?" I'd have to say divinely beautiful. 
3. What is your latest realization?  That you can hide from life you want, but in the end, the only way that you are going to be happy is to get out there and face your fears. 
4. If you were to skip a meal, what would it be?  Lunch.
5. What is one of your pet peeves? Those little hard pieces in sausage. >:(
6. What is one secret about yourself? I'm SUPER annoying if you were to meet me in real life. :)
7. If you could change one thing about your life what would it be? I honestly don't know! I might like to have a sibling, but I'm so used to not having one I really don't know what it would be like.
8. Would you rather be somewhere a little too hot or a little too cold? A little to cold
9. What are your goals for your blog? I would love to see someone make one of my projects :)
10. If you could be famous for something, what would it be? Singing
11. Have you had any reoccurring dreams? If so, describe one a little! My dreams are always changing!

My nominees are:

Eb at Fearless Fox
Cory Lo at Cranberry Deer
Daniela at Curly Made
Leah at My Little Blog of my Little Life

My questions are:

1) What is one thing you could not live without?
2) What is one thing you can not stand?
3) What is one of your dreams?
4) What is your favorite season?
5) Your favorite color?
6) What is something interesting about yourself?

7) If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
8) If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
9) What is something interesting about your blog?

10) What are your dreams for your blog?
11) Why did you start your blog?

Enjoy!

~Amy~

6 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for nominating me Amy, that is so sweet of you! :)
    I'll get started on a post! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome! You are a great blogger. :)

      Delete
  2. Thank you for nominating me Amy! I finished the post: http://cranberrydeer.blogspot.com.au/2014/05/liebster-award.html

    Cory x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome, you are a great blogger. :)

      Delete
  3. Hahaha, your answer to #6 is totally me! I'm glad you had fun with this :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment ♥
I always respond, so check back if you have a question
If you have a question, you can also email me at littlemoondragon@outlook.com
Please no spam or follow for follows!