Saturday, 31 May 2014

::May Review::

I May was a really busy month for me! Here are some of my posts from it. :)

I was nominated for the Liebster Award and the  Sunflower Award. :) 
I posted a instructions for DIY Color Dipped Jars.
I shared a picture of a Molang Ice Cream Sundae Plushie I made.
I posted a tutorial for a DIY Bunny Hand Sanatizer Pouch.
I shared a tutorial for DIY Rainbow & Unicorn Magnets.
I posted a picture of a  Ice Cream Cone Card  I made.
I Interviewed MJ of Little Panda Crafts
I posted my First and Second planner pages.

I hope you had a great May!

~Amy~

2 comments:

  1. May was pretty busy for me too. But I loved all your posts!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment ♥
I always respond, so check back if you have a question
If you have a question, you can also email me at littlemoondragon@outlook.com
Please no spam or follow for follows!