Friday, 30 May 2014

::Sunflower Award::

I was nominated for this award by the lovely MJ of Little Panda Crafts.

The rules are:
1. Share 11 facts about yourself
2. Answer the questions set by the blogger that nominated you
3. Nominate bloggers
4. Set 7 questions for nominated bloggers

11 Facts About me:
1) I REALLY like cats
2) I daydream all the time
3) I started watching Doctor Who and I love it :)
4) I'm obsessed with Lights
5) I can play the flute
6) I'm really organized
7) I'm celiac
8) I like acting
9) I like reading
10) I love animals
11) I like baking and making recipes

My answers to the questions;
1. What is your favorite kind of flower?
Bluebell
2. Latest song you've found inspiring?
I'm inspired by a lot of songs, but right now I'd say We Are Stars by Virginia to Vegas
3. Recent milestone in your life?
Hmmmm, nothing really. The play I was in finished recently, though.
4. Favorite hobby?
Sewing or acting, hard choice :)
5. When is your birthday?
September 11th
6. Motto you live by?
All there is between you and your dreams is a lot of hard work.
7. How many siblings do you have, if any?

I don't have any siblings :)

My nominees:
The Pixie of Simply Pixie
Ashley of Ashley

My Questions:
1)What is your favorite song?
2) Favorite color?
3) Favorite animal?
4) Favorite quote?
5) What is your hobby?
6) What is your dream?
7)  What is your favorite thing to blog about?

~Amy~ 


8 comments:

  1. I loved your answers :-) Lovely post x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great answers! :)

    MJ
    www.littlepandacrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet! Thank you for the nomination.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I love your blog. :)

      Delete
  4. This is so sweet, thank you! I don't do tags on my space but I'll happily answer your questions here.

    1)What is your favorite song? - at the moment? No Words by The Script.
    2) Favorite color? - Turquoise? Maybe.
    3) Favorite animal? - Horses!
    4) Favorite quote? - 1 Corinthians 13:4-8
    5) What is your hobby? - Horseback riding
    6) What is your dream? - A life without sin
    7) What is your favorite thing to blog about? - Creative writing!

    It was fun reading your answers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love your answers. :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment ♥
I always respond, so check back if you have a question
If you have a question, you can also email me at littlemoondragon@outlook.com
Please no spam or follow for follows!