Thursday, 5 June 2014

::DIY Bunny Coin Purse::



Cute Bunny Coin Purse
I went to a thrift store on Tuesday night and got this little coin purse for $2.00. (Have I ever mentioned how much I love thrift stores?) It also has a really cute pink lining. I thought that it would be perfect to add a little bunny to!

So, without further ado, here is the tutorial!

Materials:
-Coin Purse
-White felt
-Black felt 
-Pink felt
-Blush (Optional)


Cute Bunny Coin Purse DIY
1)      Cut a bunny shape out of white felt that would fit on your coin purse. (If you would like a pattern, just ask. :))
2)      Sew eyes and a nose onto the bunny's face.
3)      Add blush to it using this tutorial.
4)      Sew the bunny onto your coin purse, using very small stitches. It might also help to sew between the layers of the coin purse, if you can. :)

Thats it!


Cute Bunny Coine Purse

Enjoy!

~Amy~


6 comments:

  1. Adorable! And what a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable bunny! And thanks so much for linking me, you are too sweet :)

    MJ
    www.littlepandacrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Your welcome, I really liked that post and I used it :)

      Delete
  3. That's so adorable! <3

    ~Natasha
    thestoryofthisgirlslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment ♥
I always respond, so check back if you have a question
If you have a question, you can also email me at littlemoondragon@outlook.com
Please no spam or follow for follows!