Monday, 30 June 2014

::June Recap::

June was really busy for me! It seems so long when I look back at all the things I did. Here are some of my favorite posts from this month:

I told you whats in my bag and about Big Al.

I gave you tutorials for a bunny coin purse, a Sailor Moon bow, and moisturizing green tea lip balm.

I shared some Etsy finds for donut day.

I also shared a coffee cup card I made.

I hope you had a great June!

Don't forget: Canada Day is tomorrow. :)

~Amy~

♫ Siberia- Lights ♫

8 comments:

  1. those doughnut finds on etsy are perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love donuts. :)

      Delete
  2. I have a lot of great posts to catch up on! :)

    MJ // www.littlepandacrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I hope you'll like my next one, I'm making another plushie. :)

      Delete
  3. Oh my god, I just discovered your blog on Bloglovin and I absolutely adore it! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you so much! I'll have to check out your blog, too. :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment ♥
I always respond, so check back if you have a question
If you have a question, you can also email me at littlemoondragon@outlook.com
Please no spam or follow for follows!