Wednesday, 25 June 2014

::Sailor Moon::

Back from my blogging break!
A new version of Sailor Moon is coming out on July 5th!Here is the trailer:
So, in honor of it, I thought that I'd make a Sailor Moon bow. And when I couldn't find a good tutorial, I made my own!
(Sorry, the lighting was really bad when I took these photos)
You will need: red thread, a needle, red felt in the shapes shown, a button, and a small  elastic band.
Use the elastic band to make the rectangle piece of felt into a bow.
Sew the small rectangle onto the bow
Sew on the tails
Sew on the button.
Sailor Moon Bow DIY
Enjoy!

♫The Sailor Moon Theme Song, of course!♫

10 comments:

  1. cute !!!!!

    thanks for the comment my dear <3

    kisses from Germany

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      Your welcome, I love your blog. :)

      Delete
  2. Wow this is so cute!! I will try it out for sure! <3

    Happy weekend! :)

    http://www.myfashionfootprints.com/
    http://www.myglossyaffair.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! If you do make it, please let me know. :)

      Delete
  3. That's a cute bow o.o
    ~www.the-emo-wolverine-writes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute bow! Love the button

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think I got it at a garage sale a long time ago, lol. :)

      Delete
  5. Cutie!! I love Sailor Moon and I'm super glad they're bringing her back! XD Hope it'll be as good (if not even better) than the 90's one! ^.^ Sailor Venus is my fave~ <333

    xoxo
    Strawberry Bunny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I like Sailor Venus and Jupiter the best. :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment ♥
I always respond, so check back if you have a question
If you have a question, you can also email me at littlemoondragon@outlook.com
Please no spam or follow for follows!