Tuesday, 3 June 2014

::What's In My Bag?::

I've seen a few bloggers do posts like this, and I thought that it would be fun for me to do one, too!
So this is basically what I would throw in my bag if I was going to go out somewhere.
After I took the photos, I realized that there was a kind of woodland theme. Not planned!
So, without further ado, here is what is in my bag.
The bag itself is pretty old. Its from Claire's, and I'm probably going to get a new one sometime.
I got the glasses case from Stitches a few days ago. I think I got the sunglasses from Old Navy, but I'm not sure, they're pretty old. :)
I got this wallet from a little gift store last summer, and its really good. :)
Just some Kleenex and emergency nail files. You never know when you might need them!
Eos hand cream and lip gloss. I love that stuff.
And last but not least, my Ipod nano. I love it because its so small and portable, and I use it all the time. :)

Thats it! If you would like to know where to get anything, just ask. I'm sure that I could find a link. :)

~Amy~

10 comments:

  1. Nice post :) That is such an adorable wallet and bag! Before I went on the whole panda craze, I used to be obsessed with owls, lol :)

    www.littlepandacrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your eyeglass case! It's adorable :)

    Just found your blog and I'm glad I did. Your crafts are awesome! I'm now following you on Bloglovin.

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I will be sure to check out your blog. :)

      Delete
  3. Super cute! Love your owl purse by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do love that bag, and I love how you accidentally created the woodland theme :')

    www.megansvoyages.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I love woodland creatures. :)

      Delete
  5. The glasses case it so cute! It's cool how everything falls together and creates a woodland theme... :]

    ~Natasha
    thestoryofthisgirlslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As soon as I saw that glasses case I was like OMG what is that I want it. I love woodland things. :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment ♥
I always respond, so check back if you have a question
If you have a question, you can also email me at littlemoondragon@outlook.com
Please no spam or follow for follows!