Thursday, 17 July 2014

:: Blueberry Muffin Plushie ::

Blueberry Muffin Plushie
It kind of looks like a mushroom.

The pattern is here. Sorry, its messy.

Materials:
-Light brown felt
-Light blue felt
-Stuffing
-Matching thread

1) Cut out the pieces according to the pattern
2) Sew together the bottom of the muffin and stuff
3) Sew 2 of the muffin top pieces together. Repeat with the other 2
Halfway through! Take a break for tea.
4) Sew all of the muffin top pieces together, forming a tent.
5) Sew the blueberrys onto the top of the muffin
Blueberry Muffin Plushie
6) Sew the muffin together

Enjoy!

☆Amy☆

6 comments:

  1. Your plushie is adorable! If I make one I might stitch kawaii faces on the blueberries too :) Thanks for the inspiration!

    MJ // www.littlepandacrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! If you do make one, I would love to see it. :)

      Delete
  2. Cute! You're good at such things ;)
    P.S. Could you stop adding a link to your blog in my site? I'm going to read your posts from time to time but I don't want ads in my blog, there aren't any...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And yes, I'm sorry, I didn't realize. :)

      Delete
  3. Aw, ery cute! I always wanted to try sewing rounded things. This looks like an easy start to practice. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! If you do make one, please let me know. :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment ♥
I always respond, so check back if you have a question
If you have a question, you can also email me at littlemoondragon@outlook.com
Please no spam or follow for follows!