Sorry for the lack of posts lately! I've been making some requests for my friends.
1) Cut out the pieces according to the pattern
2) Sew the bottom of the cupcake together
3) Sew 2 of the frosting triangles together. Repeat with the other 2.
4) Sew all of the frosting pieces together.
5) Sew the white triangles onto 2 of the buns.
6) Sew the white and pink dots onto the buns
7) Sew the bun pieces together, adding in the pigtails as you go.
8) Sew the buns onto the frosting hair
9) Sew the frosting onto the cupcake bottom and stuff.
And if you have any suggestions for things for me to make, I'd be happy to try! :)