Thursday, 24 July 2014

:: Chibi Moon Cupcake ::


DIY Chibi Moon Cupcake
Sorry for the lack of posts lately! I've been making some requests for my friends. 


I thought that I'd make something Chibi Moon related, she's so cute! 

Materials:
-Pink Felt
-Tan felt
-White felt
-Matching thread
-Stuffing

1) Cut out the pieces according to the pattern

2) Sew the bottom of the cupcake together
3) Sew 2 of the frosting triangles together. Repeat with the other 2.
4) Sew all of the frosting pieces together.
5) Sew the white triangles onto 2 of the buns.
6) Sew the white and pink dots onto the buns
7) Sew the bun pieces together, adding in the pigtails as you go.
8) Sew the buns onto the frosting hair
9) Sew the frosting onto the cupcake bottom and stuff.

And if you have any suggestions for things for me to make, I'd be happy to try! :)

☆Amy☆


22 comments:

  1. Hehe this is super cute! I love it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chibi Moon is adorable! Really creative of you to make a themed cupcake, it turned out super cute! :) And your tutorials are always easy to follow :)

    MJ // www.littlepandacrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! And I'm happy to know that people can follow my tutorials. :)

      Delete
  3. This is so cute! Love your blog inspiration!
    I would love for you to check out my latest blog post!xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I will be sure to check out your blog. :)

      Delete
  4. This is cute! I love Sailor Moon as a child and still love them now!

    besos,
    M
    http://theflowerduet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved the little pigtails that went with the cupcake
    Daisy l littlekawaiidaisy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I like them too :)

      Delete
  6. lovely blog :)
    http://saltskinned.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute! I love the bright pink color.

    ReplyDelete
  8. waaah so kawaii! Chibi moon wanna make this one too <3

    Join my Giveaway here!
    Visit my blog: www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I love chibi moon. :)

      Delete
  9. This is so creative! I have a cousin that loves this! I'll show her :)

    genesisfashioncloset.blogspot.com
    New post is up :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I hope she likes it. :)

      Delete
  10. aww so sweet :) I wsih someone would make this for me :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'd make one for you if I could, lol. :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment ♥
I always respond, so check back if you have a question
If you have a question, you can also email me at littlemoondragon@outlook.com
Please no spam or follow for follows!