Lately I've been obsessed with the Kitchen Princess manga series. So I decided to make one of Najika's favorite recipes: flan in a teacup!
I got the idea for the structure of the teacup and flan from this tutorial, and the idea for the whipped cream from this tutorial.
If you really were to make this, the caramel sauce would be on the bottom.But I thought it was cuter on top for the purpose of a plushie.
The pattern is here
-Light pink felt
1) Cut out the pieces according to the pattern
2) Sew the heart onto one of the white strips
3) Sew the top of the 2 white strips together using blanket stitch.
4) Sew the sides to the bottom using blanket stitch. Sew the sides together, too.
5) Sew the handle to the side of the teacup.
6) Sew the caramel sauce to the side of the flan.
7) Sew the bottom of the flan to the sides and stuff. Finish sewing up the flan.
8) Sew the tips of the whipped cream together.
9) Sew the whipped cream onto the flan.
10) Put the flan in the teacup, and thats it!