Wednesday, 30 July 2014

::Ice Cream Cone Card ::


I'm sorry guys, I haven't updated in ages!

I've posted an ice cream cone card before, so this post was mainly to ease my guilty conscience.

If you want the pattern + instructions for this card, let me know! And if you have anything that you would like me to post, please tell me.
Have a wonderful day!


~Amy~


UPDATE: the pattern is here. You can resize it to any size you want, and make the edges of the ice cream nicer too. I did mine freehand.

10 comments:

  1. Cute - the ice cream is melting ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I liked adding that little detail. :)

      Delete
  2. That is absolutely adorable, hope you share the pattern soon!
    Miche from Buttons and Birdcages

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, if you would like I can upload the pattern right now. :)

      Delete
  3. Cute and simple. I love the sparkly things on the bottom too. :)

    Daisy l LittleKawaiiDaisy

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable! Great post :)

    http://novellette.com
    https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12522799

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment ♥
I always respond, so check back if you have a question
If you have a question, you can also email me at littlemoondragon@outlook.com
Please no spam or follow for follows!