Thursday, 31 July 2014

:: July Favourites ::

*To my long time readers: instead of just saying the posts I made this month, I'm going to say some of my favourite things this month. Enjoy!*

My favourite posts this month were: 

My beauty favourites are:
1) Sally Hansen complete manicure in shade 400, get juiced. Hopefully I will have a full review on this soon!
4) Eos lip balm in Lemon drop. I was really excited when my friend gave this to me after her trip to the U.S because you can't get this flavour where we live!
3) Avon naturals body spray in pomegranate mango. It smells really good and is nice and light for summer.

My favourite apps are: 
1) Bloglovin. Its really nice to have it on my iPod, and sometimes I just like looking through the suggestions.
2)TapTapJump. Its really good for when you are bored. The adds are REALLY annoying, though.

I hope you had a great July!

~Amy~

14 comments:

  1. Great post, i love how you've set it out so easy and enjoyable to read! Check my blog out too for more beauty bird and bobs:) ; smuur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I would love to look at your blog. :)

      Delete
  2. yay super cute ! I love it:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm waiting for the swatches of Sally H. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love the little toast with the tiny butter on it. So cute.

    Daisy l LittleKawaiiDaisy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't know that there's a Bloglovin App. :) I will check it out on Google Play and download it. I wanna try EOS too. Thanks for sharing this. Have a nice day!

    x, shekinahjoy.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment ♥
I always respond, so check back if you have a question
If you have a question, you can also email me at littlemoondragon@outlook.com
Please no spam or follow for follows!