Tuesday, 8 July 2014

:: OOTD ::

Tribal Print Dress Outfit
Dress- AeropostaleShirtAeropostale. Necklace- Aeropostale. Ring- Claires.  

I usually don't do outfit posts. actually, I've never done an outfit post. But today I was tired and lazy and just wanted to sleep

I thought this outfit came together nicely, even though everything was from Aeropostale. I didn't plan that. Its kind of embarrassing. 

Most of this stuff was either really old or I got it in-store, so I don't have links for them. But you can find a similar necklace here, a similar dress here, and a similar ring here.

A few other things:


Forever 21 has a sale where a bunch of things are 30% off. Go check it out! But remember to choose you country first, because I forgot to choose Canada and now I have to find new stuff.

Amazing race Canada starts tonight!

Have a great day! 

~Amy~

10 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment ♥
I always respond, so check back if you have a question
If you have a question, you can also email me at littlemoondragon@outlook.com
Please no spam or follow for follows!