Wednesday, 16 July 2014

:: Pusheen Ice Cream Cone Bookmark ::

Pusheen Ice Cream Bookmark
Hey guys! It seems like forever since I've done a real post, and I'm sorry. I was going to make this on Monday but I didn't realize that I had to go buy grey felt.
The pattern is here. Sorry, its messy.

You can also make him into a plushie, if you want.

Materials:
-Grey felt
-Light brown felt 
-Dark brown felt
-White felt
-Red felt
-Paper clip
-Matching thread

1) Cut out the pieces according to the pattern
2) Sew on Pusheen's stripes
3) Sew on his eyes
4) Give Pusheen a smile!
5) Sew the ice cream and cherry onto Pusheen's head
Halfway through! 
6) Sew Pusheen onto the ice cream cone
 
7) Sew the back of the head on, attaching the tail as you go
8) Sew the other cone piece to the back
9) Slip the paper clip in between the cone

10) Enjoy your little Pusheen

☆Amy☆

18 comments:

  1. My son would like this when he was about one year old, nowadays he's much older and prefers sports :) Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too cute, would love to start making these kind of DIYs, thanks for the inspiration! :)

    floralconstellation.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I'm happy I inspired you! :)

      Delete
  3. Adorable! Pusheen is too cute with the little cherry on her head :)
    Great minds think alike, as I was making little ice creams from felt today too :)

    MJ // www.littlepandacrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! Ice cream is the best. :)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks! I'll be sure to check out your giveaway. :)

      Delete
  5. This is just so cute! I'll need to try it one day. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! If you do make one, please let me know. :)

      Delete
  6. Aww, these are so cute!

    http://www.mesmemosphotoblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww super adorable ! I love it :))

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is probably one of my most favorite ones. I love the little icecream on his head. Super creative!

    Daisy l littlekawaiidaisy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm happy you like it! :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment ♥
Please no spam or follow for follows!