I haven't posted for a few days because this little guy took me a while to make.
*The pattern is here*
*If you use felt for the backing and lining, you only need 2 pieces and no big piece of white felt.*
What you'll need:
-Fabric for backing and lining
-Velcro or other closure
1)Cut out the pattern pieces
2) Sew the spots onto the red felt to create your mushroom.
3) Sew the brown felt onto the mushroom to create the face.
3) Sew the white oval onto the face to make the nose
4) Sew the nose and the eyes onto the face.
5) Sew the yellow part of the ears to the brown part. Sew the ears onto the head.
6) Seal the sides of your lining and baking fabric off with glue. If you are using felt, you can skip this step.
7) Blanket stitch one piece of lining fabric to the head.
8) Make a sandwich, using the other 2 pieces of lining fabric and the white felt. Blanket stitch together, and this will be the back of the pouch. If you are using felt, you can skip this step.
9) Blanket stitch the back and the front of the pouch together, only up to the ears.
10) Sew the Velcro, or whatever closure you choose, to the insides of the pouch.
Thats it! Enjoy your little Rilakkuma mushroom pouch.