Monday, 21 July 2014

:: Sailor Mercury Bow ::

DIY Sailor Mercury Bow

In the newest Sailor Moon Sailor Mercury was introduced, so I  make a version of her bow.
Sorry for the photos, the lighting was bad.
DIY Sailor Mercury Bow
1) Gather your materials. You will need a light blue rectangle with rounded edges, 2 tails for the bow, a light blue strip for the center of the bow, a blue button (I decided to use a dark blue heart cut out of felt later), a small blue elastic band, light blue thread, a needle, an scissors.
DIY Sailor Mercury Bow
2) Use the elastic band to turn the rectangle into a bow.
DIY Sailor Mercuery Bow
3) Sew the light blue band over the elastic band.
DIY Sailor Mercury Bow
4) Sew the tails onto the bow.
DIY Sailor Mercury Bow
5) Sew the heart or button into the center of the bow. Enjoy!

~Amy~

24 comments:

  1. Wow this bow is so pretty! You are very good at this :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! What do you do with all your crafts when you make them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I mostly just cram them in my room, haha. :) I do give some to my friend though, I'm making them some right now.

      Delete
  3. Love this bow! It's super cute! :)

    MJ // www.littlepandacrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks so cute! I love the blue color.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow this is so kawaii! I love how you made your own version!

    Join my Giveaway here!
    Visit my blog: www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love Sailor Moon. :)

      Delete
  6. It looks so cute!
    Have a lovely day, kisses
    Chrisitne G ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and thanks for visiting my blog! :)

      Delete
  7. This bow is beautiful!
    http://ifashionandbeautyblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh thanks cutie for the award!!!!
    so cute, she was my fav. sailor-princess!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome, I love your blog!

      Thanks, Sailor Jupiter is my favorite. :)

      Delete
  9. I love this! Mercury was and still is my favourite :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment ♥
I always respond, so check back if you have a question
If you have a question, you can also email me at littlemoondragon@outlook.com
Please no spam or follow for follows!