Sorry for the photos, the lighting was bad.
1) Gather your materials. You will need a light blue rectangle with rounded edges, 2 tails for the bow, a light blue strip for the center of the bow, a blue button (I decided to use a dark blue heart cut out of felt later), a small blue elastic band, light blue thread, a needle, an scissors.
2) Use the elastic band to turn the rectangle into a bow.
3) Sew the light blue band over the elastic band.
4) Sew the tails onto the bow.
5) Sew the heart or button into the center of the bow. Enjoy!