Saturday, 5 July 2014

:: Sunshine Award + Macaroon Cat ::


Hello everyone!

Yesterday I made this cute little Nyan Nyan Nyako Macaroon Plushie. You can find the tutorial here

Now for the Sunshine Award!

I got nominated  by the lovely MJ. Thank you so much MJ!

The rules are:
Thank the person who nominated you.
Answer the questions the person who nominated you asked.
Nominated a bunch of other bloggers (11 being the standard.)
Question the people you nominated.
Tell them that you nominated them.
Put the award picture on your blog.

My answers are:
1. Do you watch anime?
Not yet, but I'm going to try and watch the new Sailor Moon!
2. What do you like blogging about best?
Posting cute tutorials.
3. Are you a soccer fan (are you watching the World Cup?)
Not really.
4. Coffee or lemonade?
Lemonade.
5. Favorite thing to do on a rainy day?
Sew or blog.
6. Favorite flower?
Bluebell.
7. Favorite show?
Doctor Who!
8. Favorite song?
I like so many songs! But right now, Romance Is by Lights followed by 21st Century by Neon Trees.

My questions are:
1)  Coffee or tea?
2) What is your favorite store?
3) What is your favorite color?
4) Who is your favorite singer/band?
 5)What do you like best about blogging? 

6) Which do you like better: cats or dogs?
7) What kind of books do you like? (If you like any)
8) What is one of your favorite Etsy shops? (if you have one)

I nominate:

I'd love to see the answers to your questions, but you don't have to do them if you don't want too!

The new Sailor Moon starts today! I'm so excited! 
Check out my tutorial for a Sailor Moon Bow here.

~Amy~

16 comments:

  1. Awh that cat is so cute! Do you know any good quality sewing machines that are not really expensive? Thanks :D
    http://ifashionandbeautyblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      No, I'm sorry! I have a really old one. But sometimes you can find good ones one Kijiji or ebay, but you can also just watch for a good one to go on sale. :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for tagging me, Amy! You like Doctor Who! Yay! :D Do you have an Etsy shop? You mentioned Etsy in one of your questions and it made me wonder, you make so many cute plushies! :) (That cat is cute.:))

    I look forward to answering your questions!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome, I love your blog! Yes, I love Doctor Who. :) I don't have an Etsy shop yet, but I would like to. :)

      I can't wait to see your answers! :)

      Delete
  3. awww thanks for tagging me :)

    Laura

    www.artandsoulcreativeco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome, I love your blog! :)

      Delete
  4. Thanks for nominating me :)
    xx
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome, I love your blog! :)

      Delete
  5. the cat is so cute!
    and i love Doctor Who! <3

    -gaia
    http://sparklerage.blogspot.co.il/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Doctor who is the best. :)

      Thank you for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  6. The cat is adorable - and I definitely like to sew and blog on a rainy day as well. <3 Hi!~ c:

    Junniku blog [Click!]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      Thanks for stopping by. :)

      Delete
  7. Thanks for nominating me! :D I'l do my best with this nomination for sure! :3

    xoxo
    Strawberry Bunny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome, I love your blog! I can't wait to see the answers to your questions. :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment ♥
I always respond, so check back if you have a question
If you have a question, you can also email me at littlemoondragon@outlook.com
Please no spam or follow for follows!