Tuesday, 26 August 2014

:: Awards ::

I have two awards to talk about today, so I'll start with the Liebster Award. 

 Thank you so much Madforbeauty for nominating me! Visit her lovely blog here

The rules:
- thank the blogger who nomintated you
- answer the questions they send you
- nominate up to 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers to answer your own set of 11 questions
- contact them by commenting on a recent post

1. What inspired you to start blogging?
I don't really know, I just was looking at some other blogs and thought that it would be fun to make my own!
2. What is your favorite makeup brand at the moment?
I don't have a specific one, I like to try lots of different ones.
3. Natural or smokey eyeshadow?
Natural.
4. Summer or winter?
Winter (which is more then half of the year where I live!)
5. Best place you've traveled to?
The mountains (hopefully some photos in an upcoming post!)
6. What is your favorite tv show?
Doctor who
7. Do you prefer long or short hair?
Long
8. What is your favorite holiday?
Christmas
9. Coffee or tea?
Tea
10. What are you most passionate about?
Thats really tough! I'm passionate about many different things, such as crafting and acting.
11. What is your favorite song at the moment?
Thats really hard, can I pick 2? I would have to say Portal by Lights and Living in Another World by Neon Trees.

My nominees: 
1) Jurika from Jurika
2) Eb from Fearless Fox
 3) Lisa from Tea and Craft
4) Kate from Clover + Dot
 5) MJ from Little Panda Crafts
 6) Georgia Kate from Peqpermint
7) Daisy Chan from Little Kawaii Daisy
 8) Sephie Rojas from Strawberry Bunny
 9) Jennifer Ashley from Pretty Little Details
 10) Missladyinlavender  from Tickle Your Cute Bone
 11) Andrea Gina Karima & Hafiz Oliver Amir from Overload Journals

My Questions: 
1) What is your favorite thing about blogging?
2) What is your favorite thing to blog about?
3) Why did you choose your blog name?
4) Why do you blog about what you do?
5) What type shoes do you like to wear?
6) Sweaters or tank tops?
7) What is your favorite type of book?
8) What is your favorite app?
9) Cats or dogs?
10) What is the first thing you do when you wake up?
11) What is the last thing you do before you go to sleep?


Thank you so much to The Fence Of Stars for nominating me for the Sunshine Award! 

The rules:
-State 5 facts about yourself.
 -Answer the 5 questions.
-Create 5 new questions and nominate some more bloggers for the award.

5 facts:
1 I'm celiac.
2 I'm VERY afraid of heights.
3 I'm extremely awkward in real life.
4 When people think of me their like "oh your that girl who likes cats".
5 I'm super obsessed with Doctor Who (but you already knew that, didn't you?)

(1). What is your favorite mythical creature?
Hmmm, probably a Hippogriff. Is that how you spell it?
(2). If you had to change accents, which would you choose?
Scottish
(3). What was the last good book you read?
Witch Finder by Ruth Warburton.
(4). What's your favorite modern slang word/phrase?
Ummm, I don't know? Swag?
(5). What's a little-known fact you just found out?
I can't think of anything right now, sorry.

My questions:

1) what is something most people don't know about you? 
2) if you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
3) do you prefer tea, coffee or hot chocolate? 
4) do you prefer spring or fall? 
5) what is your favorite pastime?


I nominate: YOU! If your reading this right now, I'm nominating you! 

~Amy~

14 comments:

  1. I love your answers! Hooray for Doctor Who, Christmas, and long hair! ;) Lol
    And thank you so much for nominating me! I have about five other long overdue awards to get to, and I will try my best to get to them all as soon as I can, as soon as the blog construction is over!
    Have a lovely day xx

    MJ // www.littlepandacrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes! I also prefer Winter over summer and I like Doctor Who although I haven't seen the new season.

    Jen xx
    jenteablog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't seen the new season yet, either, but I'm excited to! :)

      Delete
  3. Well done for the two awards! Nice answers :-)

    That sucks you are coeliac :-( I'm lactose intolerant and it's very hard sometimes :-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ananka! :)

      It does sometimes, but I definitely helps that I have a really good friend that is celiac, too! :)

      Delete
  4. I'll get started on this soon! Thank you so much for the nomination! ^_^

    xoxo
    Strawberry Bunny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome, I love your blog. :)

      Delete
  5. Thank you so much, Amy, for nominating me for this award. I really appreciate it very much that you picked me. :)

    ---

    Tickle Your Cute Bone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome, I think your blog is amazing! :)

      Delete
  6. I've found out more about you. You probably know that I'm a huge cat lover :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am like a cat lover *_* ! I also prefer winter <3

    Fashion gets Fierce.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love winter, its just a little to long where I live. :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment ♥
I always respond, so check back if you have a question
If you have a question, you can also email me at littlemoondragon@outlook.com
Please no spam or follow for follows!