I know it's not really summery, but it was rainy when I decided to make it and I wanted hot chocolate. It may have also been an excuse for me to make whipped cream.
The pattern is here. Its really messy, so if you want me to redo it just let me know!
1) Cut out the pieces according to the pattern
2) Sew the face onto the front
3) Sew the front and the back together
4) Sew the side around the bottom
5) Sew the top on and stuff as you go
6) Sew the handle onto the side
7) Make the whipped cream by sewing all the points together and pulling it tight
8) Sew the whipped cream on top and enjoy!
Do you like hot chocolate?