In the last Sailor Moon (last week) they introduced Sailor Mars, so I decided to make a version of her bow.
Sorry, the photos are bad. The lighting always seems horrible when I make these!
1) Gather your materials. You will need a dark blue or purple felt rectangle with rounded edges, 2 tails for the bow, a felt strip for the center of the bow, a red felt heart or button, a small black elastic band, dark blue thread, a needle, and scissors.
2) Use the elastic band to turn the rectangle into a bow.
3) Sew the felt band over the elastic band.
4) Sew the tails onto the bow.
5) Sew the heart or button into the center of the bow. Enjoy!
I found the Sailor Mercury transparent here.