Tuesday, 12 August 2014

:: Sailor Mars Bow ::

In the last Sailor Moon (last week) they introduced Sailor Mars, so I decided to make a version of her bow.

Sorry, the photos are bad. The lighting always seems horrible when I make these!

I'm sorry, I only posted 1 thing last week. I was really lazy. 

Now, ramblings aside, here is the tutorial! 
 1) Gather your materials. You will need a dark blue or purple felt  rectangle with rounded edges, 2 tails for the bow, a felt strip for the center of the bow, a red felt heart or button, a small black elastic band, dark blue thread, a needle, and scissors. 
2) Use the elastic band to turn the rectangle into a bow.
 3) Sew the felt band over the elastic band. 
4) Sew the tails onto the bow.
5) Sew the heart or button into the center of the bow. Enjoy!

I found the Sailor Mercury transparent here.

~Amy~


24 comments:

  1. I love the heart in the middle! The bow is so cute! :)

    MJ // www.littlepandacrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by & I would love to follow you back
    but you don't have a GFC widget. Please add it &
    lemme know, I will follow you immediately!
    & I have followed you on Bloglovin, please
    follow me back!


    X
    http://subhamrai.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for following me on Bloglovin, I followed you back. :)

      Delete
  3. so sweet ! I'll try this for sure :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, if you do make it please let me know, I would love to see it! :)

      Delete
  4. wow its too cute, wanna try this! Anyways, would you like to follow each other via GFC and other social medias? Follow me then and do let me know:)

    Visit my blog: www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm following you through Bloglovin! :)

      Delete
    2. I followed you via Bloglovin too, how about GFC? Let's keep in touch :)

      Visit my blog: www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

      Delete
    3. I'm now following you through GFC!

      Delete
  5. awww, this is so pretty, Id love to make this craft with my class. Always grateful for your kind comments :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sam! If you do make it, please let me now. :)

      Delete
  6. Adorable! I have my niece over today so we might do this :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jenna! If you do make it, please let me know, I love to see people using my tutorials. :)

      Delete
  7. This is very cute. I really like the little heart detail :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute bow. You should add a clip to the bottom so you could wear it :)

    Daisy l LittleKawaiiDaisy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Great idea, maybe I will when I have time. :)

      catscraftsncritters.blogspot.ca

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment ♥
I always respond, so check back if you have a question
If you have a question, you can also email me at littlemoondragon@outlook.com
Please no spam or follow for follows!