Friday, 29 August 2014

:: Washi Tape Tag ::

Hello! A few weeks ago (has it really been that long? Yikes!) Crazy Katie nominated my for a washi tape tag. Thank you so much Katie!

 Just a note, I don't have a HUGE collection, I'm still collecting. :)

From what I can gather, the rules are this:
1) share your washi tape collection on Youtube or Blogger video or post.
2) Make sure you share your post through any social media
3) Nominate 3 more fellow washi-hoarders 

Anyway, enjoy!
First, my pinks. I have some pink polka-dotted, pink and purple dotted, and some pink flowers and birds.

*I have 2 of some washi tapes because Indigo had a really good sale on it, but you had to buy 2 rolls*
For my yellow and gold I have some yellow sploched tape (its kind of hard to see, sorry), and some gold butterflies.
For my green, I have green and white chevron and green and white polka-dot.
For my blue, I have blue and green paint strips, blue dandelions, and blue flowers and birds. 
For my purple I have cats and purple scallops.
For my black and white I have lacy scallops, black and gray dots and houndstooth.
I also have some cupcake washi and some with inspirational quotes on it that I didn't know where to include. 

I nominate: YOU! If you are reading this, I would love to see your stash! I just don't know who collects washi tape. :)

~Amy~

16 comments:

  1. These are really cute! I really like the top right one with the birds and cages :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love washi tape! All of yours are really cute.

    strawberriegirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nr 4, 6 and 7 are my favourite patterns. These dots are cute :) The blacks and cupcakes are great too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I like the cupcakes, too. :)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you! You can get them pretty much everywhere. :)

      Delete
  5. hello pretty, that beauty, I liked your post and your blog.

    Would you like to follow each other? let me know.

    http://www.sibaritismosdeinma.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Inma. :)

      I will definitely look at your blog!

      Delete
  6. hello I'm beautiful in blogovin, you have to follow by GFC?

    http://www.sibaritismosdeinma.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I followed you through GFC. :)

      Delete
  7. Washi tape is so fun and cute to craft with, and I looove your collection! They're so pretty!
    I used up a ton of mine to make pretty letters and gifts for friends last year, so I'm building up my stash little by little this year, ha ha. ;)

    MJ // www.littlepandacrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much MJ! :)
      I actually just started my stash this year, so I'm looking for lots of sales to fill it up!

      Delete
  8. I actually don't have any, but they look super cute!
    http://ifashionandbeautyblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment ♥
I always respond, so check back if you have a question
If you have a question, you can also email me at littlemoondragon@outlook.com
Please no spam or follow for follows!