Monday, 1 September 2014

:: August Favorites ::

Hello everybody! 

September is my favorite month. Sure, I have to go back to school, but I also get to wear sweaters and combat boots, and drink my favorite teas! Plus, my birthday is also in September.
I usually don't like making a post 2 days in a row because the first post doesn't get the attention that I would like it to, but I'm making this today because I'm going back to school tomorrow.

 My favorite posts this month were: 

My Beauty favorites are: 
1)Maybelline The Falsies Volum' Express mascara. I've actually been using this for a while, and its almost time for me to get some new mascara, but this stuff really gives my eyelashes a LOT of volume with only 2 coats!
2) Alamay eyeshadow. I can't remember what color this is in because I've also been using it for a while, but its a really good neutral eyeshadow.
3) The Body Shop Tea Tree skin clearing Facial wash. This is a really good facial wash, and I will definitely be repurchasing it when it runs out!
4) Annabelle Lipsies Fruity Lip Balm in Watermelon. I wasn't sure what to expect from it, but it was on sale for only $3, so I thought I'd give it a try. I REALLY like it. Its basically just like a Babylips, but in my opinion, it smell better because I really like watermelon scents. Its definitely worth the $3 I paid for it! 

Sorry, you can't really read my list of favorite songs. They are: 
1) Defying Gravity by Kristen Chenoweth and Indina Menzel from Wicked (original broadway cast recording)
2) Living in Another World by Neon Trees from Pop Psychology 
3) Portal by Lights from Little Machines
4) Summer Vibe by Walk off the Earth from R.E.V.O
My favorite teas are:
1) David's Tea Bravissimo 
2) Stash Chamomile

My favorite songs and my favorite tea might not seem related, but they are. I'm practicing Defying Gravity for an audition, and I'm kind of losing my voice (I could probably stop practicing so much, but its so fun, I can't help myself!). I started drinking this chamomile with honey, and it really helps. The Bravissimo would probably help if I added honey, too, but I don't want to ruin the taste!

Speaking of my audition, I need a monolouge, too. I should have found one ages ago, but I didn't. Do any of you have a favorite monologue? I want to do one from Wicked, but if you have any good ones, please let me know!


Sorry for ranting so much in this post.

I hope you had a great August, and that you have a great September!

~Amy~ 

28 comments:

  1. Great post Amy. It is scary to think we are in Sept!!!!!! :-O

    I enjoyed your posts in August too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love September and October because I can wear jumpers and boots more too ! I liked this post !
    Eb x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Eb! I love sweaters and boots. :)

      Delete
  3. look so cute! ♥

    http://sartorialwackoe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! I am a blogger as well. It's so hard these days to find readers.
    maryslilblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Mary! It is. :)

      Delete
  5. So true! I'm all for sweaters, skinny jeans, and boots in the fall :)
    Hope you feel better! Honey definitely does help, so does lemon or fresh ginger.
    Love your beauty favorites! :)

    MJ // www.littlepandacrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would definitely be my favorite outfit.
      Thank you so much! :)
      Hehe thank you. :)

      Delete
  6. Thank you so much sweetie <3 OH GOSH, that pony *-* I LOVE IT, I am looking for some G3 My little pony's, I miss them haha x)

    Fashion gets Fierce.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Post! Follow each other on GFC, Google+ and Bloglovin? If yes, follow me and i follow back as soon as i see it. Let me know with a comment on my Blog

    Keep in Touch xx Rabea from germany
    http://rabeasbeautytipps.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! We're already following each other on bloglovin. :)

      Delete
  8. Great post ! I also love David's Tea Bravissimo :))

    http://tabicibeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. August went by so fast! I heard The Body Shop's products are really good...
    iFashion and Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely favourites ^^

    恵美より ♥
    www.emi-doll.blogspot.jp

    ReplyDelete
  11. That Tea Tree facial sounds nice! ^.^
    I followed btw. ~
    ♡ http://marikawaix.blogspot.com ♡

    ReplyDelete
  12. Might have to try the body shop cleanser! So excited for lights new album! The cover is so pretty c:

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment ♥
I always respond, so check back if you have a question
If you have a question, you can also email me at littlemoondragon@outlook.com
Please no spam or follow for follows!