Friday, 5 September 2014

:: OOTD ::

//Cardigan-H&M//Scarf-Garage//Shirt-Joefresh//Leggings-Old Navy//

I've been super tired this week, so I thought I'd just make a quick little outfit post. The reason I'm so tired is because this is my first week back at school!
This outfit is nothing fancy, just something I like to wear on a Friday 
I picked this cardigan up at H&M about a week ago, and I really like it. Its funny, when I saw one of my friends at lunch today, we were wearing the same sweater!
Sorry, I didn't find any links, like I said before, I'm tired. 

Also, if I get six more questions (or more!), I'll be making a questions and answers post. Go a head, ask me anything! I just won't answer anything to personal, but feel free to ask more then one question! I love hearing from you guys, its what keeps this blog running.

Have a great weekend! 

~Amy~

32 comments:

  1. Nice outfit, I like the sweater and you have pretty legs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the sweater is so cute

    itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit. I really like the look!

    my blog address has changed to hellostrawberrie.blogspot.com :)

    have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jubilee. :)

      Thanks for letting me know!

      Delete
  4. Oh I love your outfit! That style is so me! You know how I am about polka dots..and the colors black and white ;)
    I love your scarf too! So pretty!

    MJ // www.littlepandacrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I forgot to add a question, lol. I have two: where do you find your inspiration for all your lovely posts, and also do you like rain?

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much for all of your questions! :)

      Delete
  5. So cute!!!


    恵美より ♥
    www.emi-doll.blogspot.jp

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a nice outfit. I like it - kinda casual :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ananka, I thought it was good for a Friday. :)

      Delete
  7. This post is so cute <3 xx
    I followed you on bloglovin. :) Check out my site?

    Sammie
    my blog || Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sammie!

      Thank you again, I will definitely check out your site. :)

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. Thank you Cory! I got it last winter, and have worn it all the time since then. :)

      Delete
  9. Love your outfit, and the scarf. You're so skinny :D

    LittleKawaiiDaisy

    ReplyDelete
  10. I totally love the outfit.

    Love,
    Janika

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your outfit! especially the polka dotted scarf and cardigan :D

    cathy | hello, cathy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment ♥
I always respond, so check back if you have a question
If you have a question, you can also email me at littlemoondragon@outlook.com
Please no spam or follow for follows!