Tuesday, 30 September 2014

Pumpkin Spice Latte Plushie

Pumpkin Spice Latte Plushie

Hi everybody! I'm posting this at this time because I'm home sick. Its one of those type of colds that your not deathly ill, but your not well enough to do much. 

First off, I'm sorry for the crappy pictures. I made them black and white because I thought they looked better that way, but it didn't really help.  I thought that they looked better when I took them, and obviously I can't retake them as I already sewed it up.

Everybody is obsessing over pumpkin spice lattes right now. I haven't been lucky enough to try one yet, but I'm hoping to try one this weekend? I thought that I would make a plushie version of one in the meantime!

The pattern is here. It's really bad quality because my scanner wasn't working, so if you need any help with it, please let me know! 

You will need:
White felt
Orange felt
Brown felt
White thread
Orange thread
Orange glitter glue (optional)

1) Cut out the pieces according to the pattern
2) Sew the orange heart to the white strip
3) Sew the white strip around the orange circle at the top
Halfway through! You're doing great. 

4) Sew the white circle at the bottom. Start sewing up the back, and as your sewing, stuff it up. Finish sewing your cup up.
5) Make the whipped cream by sewing all of the points together. Attach to the top of the cup.
6) Make the cinnamon piece by folding the edges of the brown rectangle into the middle and sewing up. Sew under the whipped cream, and if you want you can add some dots of glitter glue onto the top.

Also, if your looking for a real recipe, there is a great one here from Pretty Little Details.

I hope you liked this tutorial ♥
Pumpkin Spice Latte Plushie
 ~Amy~


30 comments:

  1. That's so cute! I love pumpkin spice lattes :)
    Your photos look fine! Black and white is cool, lol. So is your template, I used to take pictures of my templates before I found out I could use a scanner, ha ha.

    MJ // www.littlepandacrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you MJ!
      Thank you so much. :)

      Delete
  2. wow that's so awesome! followed you on bloglovin already, maybe we can follow via gfc too? much love! ♥

    http://sartorialwackoe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Bell Bell! I will follow you on gfc right away. :)

      Delete
  3. looks so adorable :)


    spiceadvicexo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks so cute

    new post in
    www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute just as always :) and well done :) I wish you health.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg! This is so cute. You're so creative. <3
    I'd love to make one for myself, too.
    Thanks for sharing this.
    Have a nice day! ;)

    x, shekinahjoy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sekinah! If you do make one, please let me know. I would love to see it! :D

      Delete
  7. Aww hope you feel better soon Amy *hugs*

    This is a great little plushie, it is just so cute :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Soooo cute and creative :3

    恵美より ♥
    www.emi-doll.blogspot.jp

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh gosh so cute, what a nice idea! I love it! <3 Thanks for sharing!


    Fashion gets Fierce.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Ines de Castro! :)

      Delete
  10. Super cute amy! x

    cranberrydeer.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wahh so cute. This reminds me to get a pumpkin spice latte.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my gosh, this is so cute! <3

    xx Nicole Rose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Nicole Rose! :)

      Delete
  13. It's so cute! I love it. :)

    pumpkinemilysmiles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment ♥
I always respond, so check back if you have a question
If you have a question, you can also email me at littlemoondragon@outlook.com
Please no spam or follow for follows!