Tuesday, 16 September 2014

:: Q + A Post ::

A huge thank you to all of my lovely readers who asked me questions. I love hearing from you guys! 
So, here they are. 

What makes you happy? 
Well, for me, the best way to de-stress after a long day includes listening to music and singing along (right now to the Wicked soundtrack), taking a warm bubble bath and lighting a scented candle, and then watching an episode of Doctor Who and drinking tea.
What are your favorite colors?
 Right now I really like warm, fall like colors.
What's your style like?
It depends on the day, sometimes its more girly then others. But I almost always wear black leggings and combat boots.
What kind of music do you like to listen to? 
I like Lights, Neon Trees, and Taylor Swift. But I also just downloaded the Wicked soundtrack, and I've got it constantly stuck in my head!
Where do you get your inspiration?
From all over the place! Theres tons of things that inspire me, such as movies, tv shows, and other peoples blogs. But I can always count on music to inspire me, no matter what type. Music always has a huge emotional effect on me, it basically rips my heart out and chops it into little bite sized pieces. Is that normal?
Do you like rain?
I love rain! 
Short boots or high boots (knee high)?
 Hmm, I guess high, but I prefer mid-length, like combat boots.
Explain your blog name + URL?
My blog name actually used to be Tabby Cat, and a changed it a few times. I'm more happy with Perfect Imperfections. 
My url I made when I first started this blog. I gues because I like cats and crafts and critters? I don't know, I want to change it. :/
One favorite color?
 Probably mint.
What languages do you know?
 I'm learning French, I know a teeny-tiny bit.

I hope you liked this! 

~Amy~

30 comments:

  1. Loved this, one of my favorite colors is also mint. Your agenda is super cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mint is liked by me too :) And combat boots :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your planner! Mint is one of my many favorite colors, too. ;)
    What you said about the music totally describes me, lol!
    Aww you don't need to change your blog URL unless you really want to! I think it's cute :) When I first started my blog, I was thinking of a title for something that has to do with cats, I don't know, "Cats and Crafts" or something, lol. But as you can see I like pandas better ;)

    MJ // www.littlepandacrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Haha yup I changed my header! I'm glad you noticed. :)

      Delete
    2. :D I have an eyesight memory :)

      Delete
  5. I love it and I enjoyed reading it. :)

    x, shekinahjoy.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! I love you because you love the Wicked soundtrack! Man, i though im the only one! Also, i love Neon Lights and Tay Swift <3

    Visit my blog: www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loooooooove Wicked. Thank you so much, Sarah!:)

      Delete
  7. Nice, great post :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. You should get it sweetie, it's amazing! <3 and LOVED this post it's always nice to know more about you!

    Fashion gets Fierce.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love french but I have a hard time getting it to stick in my brain. hehehe :)

    ~ Lu
    xx
    http://littlestepsbigheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm trying to get French too and it's not working very well. Mint is a gorgeous color, one of my favorites too.
    Your blog's really cute!

    Cat
    The Crafty Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Crafty Cat! :)

      Delete
  11. I've been learning french too but I keep changing schools and starting at the beginning again! (5th year learning, 4 times restarted!)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice answers c: combat boots are the best & I love lights c: currently I'm learning japanese c:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Georgia! I've always wanted to learn Japanese. :)

      Delete
  13. I LOOOOVE Wicked! I'm still waiting for a chance to go to London again and see it live. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm totally obsessed with it. :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment ♥
I always respond, so check back if you have a question
If you have a question, you can also email me at littlemoondragon@outlook.com
Please no spam or follow for follows!