I'm so sorry guys! I haven't posted a real tutorial in ages. I'm not even sure it this is a real tutorial.
Anyways, in the last Sailor Moon, they introduced sailor Jupiter, my favorite!
I just had to make a bow for her to continue on with my series.
1) Gather your materials. You will need: a rectangle of pink felt with rounded edges, 2 tails of pink felt, a little strip of pink felt, a bow of green felt, a pink elastic, pink thread, a needle, and scissors.
2) Use the elastic band to turn the rectangle into a bow.
3) Sew the felt band over the elastic band.
4) Sew the tails onto the bow.
5) Sew the heart into the center of the bow. Enjoy!
I found the Sailor Mercury transparent here.