Friday, 12 September 2014

:: Sailor Jupiter Bow ::


I'm so sorry guys! I haven't posted a real tutorial in ages. I'm not even sure it this is a real tutorial.
Anyways, in the last Sailor Moon, they introduced sailor Jupiter, my favorite!
I just had to make a bow for her to continue on with my series.

1) Gather your materials. You will need: a rectangle of pink felt with rounded edges, 2 tails of pink felt, a little strip of pink felt, a bow of green felt, a pink elastic, pink thread, a needle, and scissors.
2) Use the elastic band to turn the rectangle into a bow. 
 3) Sew the felt band over the elastic band. 
4) Sew the tails onto the bow.
 5) Sew the heart into the center of the bow. Enjoy! 

I found the Sailor Mercury transparent here.

~Amy~

24 comments:

  1. That's so cute! I love all the bows you make :) And this totally IS a tutorial! :)

    MJ // www.littlepandacrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Thanks for the follow Amy! I'm following you back on bloglovin right now xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. so simple but really cute!

    Thanks for sharing~

    New Review ♥
    My blog ♥
    ~Follow back, just say me ^^~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jurika! I'm following you on Bloglovin. :)

      Delete
  4. Supa cute! I love the transparents on the side too!

    Daisy l LittleKawaiiDaisy

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute bow and it's a good guide :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lindo laço amei tenha uma semana abençoada.
    Blog: http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br
    Canal de youtube: http://www.youtube.com/NekitaReis

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hai Amy, this is so cute! <3
    I did this too and posted a tutorial of it, but mine was no sew felt bow.
    I would really like to try this too!

    ieyra | No Sew Felt Bow Tutorial

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much ieyra! I will definitely look at your tutorial. And If you make this one, please let me know! :)

      Delete
  8. Wow I just love the little bow tutorials you make for Sailor Moon. I've never watched it or read the manga- or the re-vamped anime that just came out, but I know a little about it (how the girls fight for justice and stuff) and I love their character designs! I personally liked Sailor Neptune the best- have you made a tutorial for hers? I'd love to try it out (:
    www.the-emo-wolverine-writes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Catalina! So far I've only made one for Sailor Moon, Mercury, Mars, and Jupiter, but I'll see if I can make on for Neptune! She's one of my favorites, too. Thank you for the suggestion. :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment ♥
I always respond, so check back if you have a question
If you have a question, you can also email me at littlemoondragon@outlook.com
Please no spam or follow for follows!