Friday, 17 October 2014

:: Awards ::

Eleanor from Els Little Utopia nominated me for the Liebster Award. Thank you so much!

The Rules:
- Give 11 facts about yourself
- Answer the 11 questions given
- Nominate 11 other bloggers
- Set them 11 questions
- Put the award button on your site

Facts:
1) I love rainy days.
 2) I love Sailor Moon 
3) I'm obsessed with cats.
 4) I absolutely LOVE autumn 
 5) I'm obsessed with Doctor Who. 
 6) I make little plushies in my free time. 
 7) I'm celiac, and off dairy at the moment. 
 8) I wear combat boots almost every day. 
 9) I love musical theater, even though I'm not very good at it. 
10) My favorite types of music are Electro-pop, K-pop, and musical soundtracks.
11) I used to want to live in the country, but now I couldn't live anywhere but the city!

My Answers:
1. What is your favourite time of year and why? Autumn for sure! I absolutely love it.
2. Do you play a musical instrument? I'm learning the flute.
3. If you were given 1 million dollars (or insert appropriate currency) what would you do with it? I don't know. The proper answer would be to give it to charity, but I would absolutely LOVE to go to New York and try to see every Broadway musical I possibly could!
4. If you could go back in time, what would you do? I don't know, the idea of going back in time doesn't really appeal to me unless I had a friend to go with.
5. Do you have a favourite book/ book series? I love the Harry Potter series (I'm rereading it), but I love so many books!
6. If you could meet any celebrity, who would it be? I there are so many celebrities I would like to meet, including Karen Gillan, Matt Smith, Idina Menzel, and Lights.
7. Do you have a Summer or Winter Christmas? Which do you prefer? :) Winter! I love winter!
8. What is the most important thing to you? In what sense? I love my friends and family, and I absoultely love music and theater.
9. What are some characteristics/ qualities you look for in people? (eg. honesty)Hmmmmm, humor, similar interests, and the ability to laugh.
10. What is your favourite drink? Tea! I drink it ALL the time.
11. Would you prefer to never wear eye makeup again or never wear face makeup again? Ugh! Probably never wear face makeup again.

I nominate:
Daisy-Chan
Ieyra h
Setsu-Chan

My Questions:
1) Tea or coffee?
2) Cats or dogs?
3) What is your favorite tv show?
4) What is your favorite type of music?
5) Who is your favorite celebrity?
6) What is your favorite season?
7) What is your favorite thing to do in your free time?
8) What is your favorite dessert?
9) If you could visit any place in the world, where would you go?
10) What is your favorite movie?
11) If you could meet any blogger in real life, who would it be?

Jenna from Sparkly Kid nominated me for this award. Thank you!

The Rules Of This Award:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
2. List the rules and display the award.
3. Add 7 facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers.
5. Follow the blogger who nominated you.

I can't think of any other facts....so just look above.

And if you're reading this, I nominate YOU! Yes, you. 

Sorry for this sucky award answers, guys. I'm super tired.

Have a lovely weekend! 

~Amy~

40 comments:

  1. I love tea too :) great to know more about you!

    spiceadvicexo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sarahi! Tea is the best. :)

      Delete
  2. Love these posts because I get to learn more about the blogger! :) I too love rainy days & autumn is also my favorite season! It's just the best since you get to wear comfy sweaters and boots. Perfect weather <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. There were the times I adored Harry Potter! After reading 6th part I knew that Snape was in love with Lily and that's why Harry gets on his nerves :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Its so different rereading it because you know more about why things happen. :)

      Delete
    2. I don't remember how many times I was rereading HP:D Many!

      Delete
  4. I LOOOVVVEEE musical soundtracks too! And oh! Congratulations in your Liebster Award <3

    Anyway dear, i am inviting you to join my giveaway here
    Visit my blog: www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sarah! Musical soundtracks are the best. :)

      Delete
  5. Nice answers :-) thanks for nominating me :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ananka! And you're welcome. :)

      Delete
  6. Awh, I love your answers :3

    Also, I noticed that on Jubilee's blog you 'sponsored' her? What does that mean?

    Amy;
    The Blog Hermit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      It just means that my link is there I guess. :)

      Delete
  7. I never knew you were gluten free; I am too! And vegan, but that's a whole 'nother story. Thank you so much for the nomination! Silkworm and I have been nominated before, actually! We wrote our post here: http://zauberbear.blogspot.com/2014/04/zauberbears-liebster-award-nomination.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Carly! Its nice to know that you are gluten free, too. :)

      Delete
  8. Aww, you are so sweet! :) Not many people would choose to give million dollars away for charity:)
    I love combat boots as well <3
    You have such gorgeous blog xx
    June
    The Journeys of My Beating Heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you June! Though to be honest, I would probably only donate half.
      Combat boots are the best!
      Aww thank you. :)

      Delete
  9. Love your blog! I just followed you on Bloglovin, would you please follow me back? :)

    Michaella from http://quitealooker.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Michaella, I will definitely follow you back. :)

      Delete
  10. Great Post !! You deserve this award !!
    Would you like to Check out My blog ? :)

    xo
    Molly
    http://www.corinnemolly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Molly! I will look at your blog for sure. :)

      Delete
  11. Thank you so much for nominating me!! :D
    I'll do this as soon as I can ^-^

    Lipstick and Mocha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, I love your blog! :)

      Delete
  12. Rainy days, plushies, and combat boots...omg we're so alike! :D
    Thank you so much for nominating me! ♡

    MJ // www.littlepandacrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe thank you MJ! And you're welcome. :)

      Delete
  13. OMG! I love tea! I'm also a fan of Sailor Moon too! ^.^

    Check my blog out!?
    http://climbingthroughtomorrow.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tea and Sailor moon are the best! :)

      Delete
  14. yes for doctor who and harry potter! and thank you so much for the nomination! i've done the liebster award before, but i think i'll try and answer your questions soonish anyway, chick! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are the best! And you're welcome. :)

      Delete
  15. Ooo, tea, I love tea. :) I drink it all the time too. heh. Thanks for tagging me, Amy! :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tea is the amazing! And you're welcome. :)

      Delete
  16. Omg you're learning flute?! <3
    Congrats on the nomination! and it was fun learning a little bit more about you! hehe. Also, thanks again for nominating my blog!

    ieyra h

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe yup!
      Thank you, I'm happy you like it. And you're welcome! :)

      Delete
  17. I finally did mine, here it is! :D http://lipstickandmocha.blogspot.com/2014/11/liebster-award-2.html
    Thanks again for nominating me :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome Carla! I saw your post, and I love it. :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment ♥
I always respond, so check back if you have a question
If you have a question, you can also email me at littlemoondragon@outlook.com
Please no spam or follow for follows!