Friday, 31 October 2014

:: Ghost Plushie ::

Happy Halloween Everyone! 

I made my first plushie ever last December. Well, if you can count it as a plushie. It was actually a magnet. Anyways, I decided to remake it in honor of Halloween, and to see how much I have improved. I hope you enjoy this tutorial! You can find the original post here.

The pattern is here. I just edited the old one, so you might want to make the eyes a little rounder.
You will need:
-White felt
- Black felt
-Matching thread
-Stuffing

1) Cut out the pieces according to the pattern.

2) Sew the eyes onto the front and embroider a mouth.
3) Sew one of the arms onto the front of the ghost.

4) Start to sew the ghost together, leaving a hole.

5) Stuff your little ghost and finish sewing up.

I hope you liked this little tutorial! Its really quick so you can still make it. 

~Amy~


22 comments:

  1. This is so cute. ;-)
    Lovely greets Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. This would be so cute on the front of a card! I don't know if your sewing has improved (it was pretty fantastic to begin with) but your photos certainly have- I love your edits ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the idea! And thank you so much, I'm happy you like my edits. :)

      Delete
  3. Your ideas are always super cute. I love this ghost >v<

    Daisy l LittleKawaiiDaisy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you so much Daisy Chan! :)

      Delete
  4. This is beyond adorable! Love it so much, and your sewing is perfect :)

    MJ // www.littlepandacrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much MJ, I'm happy you like my sewing. :)

      Delete
  5. Super adorable I think I need to make this cx I think I will make it bigger into an adorable pillow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Georgia! If you do make it, please let me know. :)

      Delete
  6. It would be cute to make some kind of scenery with plushies like this one

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! What a wonderful idea. :)

      Delete
  7. Aw! Your ghost looks sooo CUTE! I need to make this, now! Thanks Amy! X
    - June

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much June! If you make it, please let me know, I would love to see it. :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment ♥
I always respond, so check back if you have a question
If you have a question, you can also email me at littlemoondragon@outlook.com
Please no spam or follow for follows!