Since I've been very obsessed with autumn and pumpkins lately, I thought I'd make a pumpkin pie. Not just any pumpkin pie, but bite sized ones made in muffin tins. They taste better then they look, and they are light and fluffy. This is actually a really easy recipe, so be sure to try it!
2 tbsp brown sugar
1/4 cup melted coconut oil
1 1/2 cups of Gluten free graham cracker crumbs (packaged or otherwise)
1 1/2 cups pumpkin
1 cup brown sugar
2 tbsp corn starch
1 tsp ginger
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tbsp molasses
1/2 cup Milk of your choice (I used almond)
2 chai tea bags
1) Preheat your oven to 350
2) Line a muffin tin with muffin cups, and set aside.
3) Mix all of your crust ingredients together.
4) Put a little bit of crust in the bottom of each muffin cup, being sure to press down as much as possible.
5) Refrigerate the crusts while you make the filling
6) Heat your milk in a small saucepan until warm. Steep the teabags in it for five minutes.
7) Put all of the filling ingredients together and blend in a blender.
8) Pour the filling into the muffin cups, almost to the top.
9) Bake your little pies for 30 minutes.
10) Let cool and enjoy!
I hope you like these! Please let me know if you try them.