Tuesday, 14 October 2014

:: OOTD ::

//Shirt-H&M-(Similar)//Skirt-Stitches//Leggings-Old Navy//

Hello Everyone!


To all of my fellow Canadians, I hope you had a great Thanksgiving weekend. 
Anyways, another outfit post. I got this shirt from H&M a couple days ago, and I love it. And it was only $7!

 I also want to apologize for the horrible quality of my images lately. Next time I use a photo in a post, I'm going to try a new way of uploading it. 

As you may have noticed, I'm trying to stick to a posting schedule of Tuesdays, Fridays and Sundays.

I guess thats it, I just pulled together a bunch of random thoughts in this post.

Have a great week!

~Amy~

38 comments:

  1. I loveee your outfit! And your top..so cute! :)

    MJ // www.littlepandacrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely! The top is so pretty!! :)

    Lipstick and Mocha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your top is gorgeous! ^_^

    Januarychokko.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. The shirt is cute and romantic; combined with the skirt gives it more rock looks :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute Post! Enjoyed reading! Followed <3

    http://JoshuaHideki.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think your outfit is cute. :)

    Have a great week!!

    ~ Lu
    xx
    http://littlestepsbigheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. your top looks really lovely! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a pretty outfit <3

    xx Michaela

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice outfit, I really like the top :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your top is gorgeous

    New post in
    Www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. super cute floral top. that was a great buy!

    xo,
    gabby
    www.likealittlefox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gabrielle, it was! :D

      Delete
  12. The shirt ^^

    It's soooooo cute ^^


    恵美より ♥
    www.emi-doll.blogspot.jp

    ReplyDelete
  13. Look maravilhosa arrasou. Curta e siga o meu canal, bom final de semana.
    Canal de youtube: http://www.youtube.com/NekitaReis

    ReplyDelete
  14. super cute outfit! :)


    spiceadvicexo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your shirt is adorable. I love the floral with black ♥

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely outfit! I love the floral Shirt(:

    Visit my blog -> BeautxSabrina

    Regards from Germany♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment ♥
I always respond, so check back if you have a question
If you have a question, you can also email me at littlemoondragon@outlook.com
Please no spam or follow for follows!