Tuesday, 7 October 2014

:: Sailor Neptune Bow ::

Hello everybody!

A little while ago (actually a long time ago...), Catalina Blue from The Emo Wolverine Writes asked me if I had a tutorial for a Sailor Neptune bow. I didn't yet, but I said that I would like to do one (these are so fun to make!), and I FINALLY got around to making one today.
You will need:
-A needle
-Scissors
-An elastic band
 -Dark blue thread
- 2 tails of dark blue felt
-A rectangle of dark blue felt
-A small rectangle of dark blue felt
- A heart of turquoise felt

(If you would like a pattern, just let me know)

1) Wrap the elastic band around the middle of the rectangle to make a bow.
2) Wrap the small rectangle around the elastic band, then sew it on.
3) Sew the tails onto the back of the bow.
4) Sew the heart into the middle of the bow.

I hope you liked this tutorial, this is actually my favorite (bow) one so far.

~Amy~

36 comments:

  1. This is really cute!

    & Im glad I found your blog it sounds like we have a lot of interests in common! (LIGHTS, sailormoon & dr. who)

    keep in touch~~ ^__^

    xx Sera | STARDUSTBOHEMIAN.COM
    (IG: @TheStardustBohemian)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sera! Lights, Sailor Moon and Doctor Who are the best. :)

      Delete
  2. The heart is the perfect finishing touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to do this as soon I'm back in my home city *-* thank you soo much! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it! If you make it, please let me know. :)

      Delete
  4. That is so cute! The shade of blue felt is perfect :)

    MJ // www.littlepandacrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! i love the little heart in the middle :)

    Jennifer Ashley
    www.prettylittledetails.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE SAILOR MOON! :)


    spiceadvicexo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww your bow is cute! I love Sailor Moon! I remember watching the series and pretending to do the transformation with my mom's compact powder case when I was little haha.

    ♥ Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh very cute and lovely bow!
    Thank you for this cute DIY!
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sakuranko!
      You're welcome. :)

      Delete
  9. This is such a cute bow. :)
    I love your DIYs. <3

    x, shekinahjoy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Shekinah! :)

      Delete
  10. Very beautiful!! my NEW POST http://zuccheroevelo.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable

    New post in
    Www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. sooo cute ^ ^

    http://sseettssu.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment ♥
I always respond, so check back if you have a question
If you have a question, you can also email me at littlemoondragon@outlook.com
Please no spam or follow for follows!