A little while ago (actually a long time ago...), Catalina Blue from The Emo Wolverine Writes asked me if I had a tutorial for a Sailor Neptune bow. I didn't yet, but I said that I would like to do one (these are so fun to make!), and I FINALLY got around to making one today.
You will need:
-An elastic band
-Dark blue thread
- 2 tails of dark blue felt
-A rectangle of dark blue felt
-A small rectangle of dark blue felt
- A heart of turquoise felt
(If you would like a pattern, just let me know)
1) Wrap the elastic band around the middle of the rectangle to make a bow.
2) Wrap the small rectangle around the elastic band, then sew it on.
3) Sew the tails onto the back of the bow.
4) Sew the heart into the middle of the bow.
I hope you liked this tutorial, this is actually my favorite (bow) one so far.