Friday, 3 October 2014

September Favourites

Hello everybody! Its time for another favorites post.
Some of my favourite posts from September are my pumpkin spice latte plushiehomeade voice tea, a Q + A Postsailor Jupiter bowEtsy Finds for Fall, and an OOTD.

Some beauty favorites are:
1) The Body Shop Strawberry Shower Gel. I've been using it as a bubble bath, and strawberry scented bubbles are amazing!
2) The Body Shop Cocoa Butter Body Butter. It smells great and a really long time compared to other lotions.
3) Bath & Body Works Lemon Pomegranate Cream Lotion. I have one at home and one in my locker, and I love it! 
4) Coconut milk eos. It smells like a pina colada and is really moisturizing. Whats not to love? 
5) Bath & Body Works Velvet Sugar body mist. It smells great!
My favourite albums:
Little Machines by Lights
Couer De Pirate (I'm not sure what the album name is)
Wicked (Original Broadway Cast Recording)

Some other favourites are:
Pumpkin Caramel Latte scented candle from Bath & Body works. It smells absolutely amazing! 
Stash Cinnamon Apple Chamomile tea. Its perfect for fall! 

I hope that you all had a great September, and that you have a great October, too! 

~Amy~


22 comments:

  1. Nice list of favorites *_*!! Will you make for this month too? hihi I love October!

    Fashion gets Fierce.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Ines de Castro, I make on at the end of every month. :)

      Delete
  2. Velvet Sugar sounds interesting... I don't know it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It smells really nice. :)

      Delete
    2. Hmmm, I don't really know how to describe it. Kind of sweet, I guess?

      Delete
    3. I love sweet smells, just like a candy floss - not too sweet candy floss.

      Delete
  3. oh I love the coconut milk eos! I bought both vanilla mint & coconut milk, but coconut milk is by far my favorite. <3 love your blog, btw! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Thank you so much Melissa. :)

      Delete
  4. Great picks! Oh, I love the body butter, and the velvet sugar body mist sounds wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jubilee! I like body butter too, and it does smell wonderful. :)

      Delete
  5. Nice products
    I love the body shop shower gel ♡

    New post in
    Www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Miharu Julie! I like it too. :)

      Delete
  6. I love all your beauty favorites! They sound so yummy, lol! ;)
    Velvet sugar body mist...bet it smells great!

    MJ // www.littlepandacrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do like The Body Shop stuff :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Body Shop Strawberry Shower Gel is amazing @.@ I can't get enough of the Strawberry scent <333

    xoxo
    Strawberry Bunny

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment ♥
I always respond, so check back if you have a question
If you have a question, you can also email me at littlemoondragon@outlook.com
Please no spam or follow for follows!