Tuesday, 28 October 2014

:: Witch Brooch ::

Hi guys! 
I started this little brooch a few days ago. It's actually the first one that I've made. I don't have great brooch findings right now, but I want to get some good ones soon. Anyway, it doesn't really matter because this is a seasonal brooch.
Also, I forgot to take pictures during the process. Sorry! And sorry that the pictures that I have aren't that good.
And just let me know if you would like a pattern, I would be happy to make it.

Materials:
-Green Felt
- Tan Felt
-Black Felt
-Matching Thread
- Brooch Backing
-Hot glue gun

1) Cut out your pieces.
2) Sew the face piece to the hair.
3) Sew the eyes onto the face and embroider a mouth.
4) Sew the hat to the top.
5) Glue the brooch backing onto the back of your little witch.


Enjoy!

~Amy~

22 comments:

  1. The brooch is so cute! Perfect little craft before Halloween! :)

    MJ // www.littlepandacrats.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like such witches. They are nice and cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute♡

    new post in
    Www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. so adorable! your so creative Amy :)

    spiceadvicexo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much Sarahi! :)

      Delete
  5. This is really cute I like it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute ! I really like it :)

    http://tabicibeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great plushie! So different than the scary ugly art I see.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm happy you like it. :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment ♥
I always respond, so check back if you have a question
If you have a question, you can also email me at littlemoondragon@outlook.com
Please no spam or follow for follows!