Recently I have become obsessed with Bee and Puppycat (you can watch it on Youtube).
So I decided to make themed plushies! The Puppycat one will be coming on Friday, Todays is Bee. I've never made a plushie like this before! It is super detailed and some of the colors are off, so bee sure to let me know what you think of it.
If you would like a pattern, please let me know. This took me a really long time so I couldn't make one!
-Light pink felt
-Dark pink felt
1) Sew the ears to the apron
2) Sew the eyes and embroider a mouth
3) Sew on the pockets
4) Attach to the dress using the belt. Ignore the lace, I took it off!
1) Sew the dress onto the body using the collar
2) Sew on the eyes and embroider them and a mouth
3) Sew on the boots
4) Sew on the bangs
1) Sew up, stuff, and sew on the hair.
I hope that you liked this tutorial! Do you like Bee and Puppycat? Have you watched it?