Tuesday, 11 November 2014

:: Bee and Puppycat Plushie Pt. 1 ::

Hello!
Recently I have become obsessed with Bee and Puppycat (you can watch it on Youtube).
So I decided to make themed plushies! The Puppycat one will be coming on Friday, Todays is Bee. I've never made a plushie like this before! It is super detailed and some of the colors are off, so bee sure to let me know what you think of it. 
If you would like a pattern, please let me know. This took me a really long time so I couldn't make one!

Materials: 
-Tan felt
-Brown felt
-White felt
-Pink felt
-Light pink felt
-Dark pink felt
-Yellow felt
-Matching thread
-Stuffing

1) Sew the ears to the apron
2) Sew the eyes and embroider a mouth
3) Sew on the pockets
4) Attach to the dress using the belt. Ignore the lace, I took it off!
1) Sew the dress onto the body using the collar
2) Sew on the eyes and embroider them and a mouth
3) Sew on the boots
4) Sew on the bangs

1) Sew up, stuff, and sew on the hair.

I hope that you liked this tutorial! Do you like Bee and Puppycat? Have you watched it?

~Amy~


22 comments:

  1. I've never seen Bee and Puppycat..but it sounds cute! :D
    You did a great job with the plushie! I agree, it's harder when things have to be wayy more detailed, but yours looks adorable, especially the apron :)

    MJ // www.littlepandacrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is!
      Thank you so much MJ! I'm so happy you like it. :)

      Delete
  2. I don't know it but hey, you did a great job, it was more complicated than usual, I think. Congratulations :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know it either but I love your work here - it is just mega cute :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh Bee and Puppycat is an amazing show~ I just died from how cute your tutorial is, I can't handle it haha

    ^__^
    ♡ Unicorn Sanctuary Blog
    ♡Tumblr
    ♡ Twitter
    ♡ Email
    ♡ Instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! And thank you so much Bea. :)

      Delete
  5. aww this is so cute but i think its too complicated :( This would be perfect for Christmas gift <3

    www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is too cute! I'd love to make little felt dolls like this for my nieces & nephews!

    Jennifer Ashley
    www.prettylittledetails.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jennifer! If you do, I would love to see them. :)

      Delete
  7. cute blog! I am a new blogger and I hope you can visit my blog and maybe leave a comment on my recent post to make my day :)
    awwww cute dolls x
    http://www.abelovedbirdy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG! How cute, I'm would try to make one!

    Beatriz || Classy and Trendy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Beatriz! If you do make one, I would love to see it. :)

      Delete
  9. This is adorable, never heard of Bee and Puppycat but now i'm obsessed

    xDaisy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Daisy-Chan! It is such a good show. :)

      Delete
  10. I have never seen Bee and Puppycat but I love this now cool post! Please go follow my blog http://anotherteenontheweb.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment ♥
I always respond, so check back if you have a question
If you have a question, you can also email me at littlemoondragon@outlook.com
Please no spam or follow for follows!