Friday, 14 November 2014

:: Bee and Puppycat Plushie Pt. 2 ::


Hello everyone!

Last time I made a Bee Plushie, so today I am making a puppycat one.

If you want a pattern, just let me know and I would be happy to make one.

Materials:

-White felt (mine was sparkly)
-Tan felt
-Light pink felt
-Yellow felt
-Matching thread
-Stuffing

1) Sew all of the tan pieces onto the body
2) Sew the collar onto the body.
3) Embroider the eyes and the mouth.

4) Sew on the back and stuff him up! 

Also, when I made my last post, some people had never heard of or seen Bee and Puppycat, which is totally understandable. Yesterday I found this picture that totally sums it up.
Source


You can watch Bee and Puppycat here.

I hope you liked these posts! Please let me know what you think of them/what you think of the shows.

~Amy~



26 comments:

  1. So cute, I like it a lot. And the eyebrows :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I like the eyebrows too! :)

      Delete
  2. I had heard of Bee and Puppycat somewhere before and finally dediced to watch all the episodes after your last blog post. It was a bit weird at some points for my tastes, but I think I'm curious and interested enough for more. You did a very good job on making the Puppycat plushie, Amy. The details you were able to add make it look perfect.

    ---

    Tickle Your Cute Bone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm happy you like it.
      I guess it can be a little weird sometimes! I'm just used to having a lot of weirdness in my everyday life. :)

      Delete
  3. aww these are so cute, how i wish im good as you at making these <3

    www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sarah! I'm sure that you would be fine at making these. :)

      Delete
  4. The puppycat is so adorable! You did a grest job :D I was a little busy so I only got to watch the first episode, but I really like it! Thanks so much for sharing! xo

    MJ // www.littlepandacrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much MJ, I'm happy you like it + the show. :)

      Delete
  5. really cute

    new post in
    www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute I like it a lot. Thanks for info as well :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ananka, I'm happy you like it! :)

      Delete
  7. cuteee, love this tuto! :)

    luciaberta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm so happy you like it! :)

      Delete
  8. Such a cute and creative design!!!!! ^^



    恵美より ♥
    www.emi-doll.blogspot.jp

    JOIN MY GIVE AWAY: www.emi-doll.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/463-moo-mooo-moooh-navy-blue-lace-polka.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute!
    I just followed you(: and it would be great if you follow back!
    Have a nice day♥

    My blog -> BeautxSabrina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sabrina! I will follow you back. :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment ♥
I always respond, so check back if you have a question
If you have a question, you can also email me at littlemoondragon@outlook.com
Please no spam or follow for follows!