Friday, 28 November 2014

:: Favorite Things About Winter + Christmas Tag ::




Hello!

I was tagged for two different winter related tags, so I thought that I'd post them together.
Favorite things about winter tag:

Thank you so much to SW for tagging me. I'm so excited to do this tag!

The Rules:
1.Thank the person who tagged you & link to their blog.
2. List your top 5 favorite things about winter.
3. Answer the questions of person who tagged you.
4. Create 5 questions about winter for the people you tag to answer.
5. Tag 3 or more people.

My 5 favorite things about winter:
1) Christmas!
2) Watching snow fall
3) Being able to bake
4) The cozy atmosphere
5) Warm drinks like tea and hot chocolate

My Answers:
Q:What does winter makes you think of?
A: Snow, snow, and more snow!
Q: What's your favorite Christmas movie?
A: Elf! I love it.
Q: What's your favorite winter/Christmas song? 
A: Hmm, I love them all.
Q: What're your favorite winter clothes?
A: Big scarves and knee high socks.
Q: What's your favorite winter drink?
A: Tea! I love tea.

My questions:
 1) What is winter like where you live? 
2) What is you favorite Christmas treat?
3) What is your favorite thing to wear in the winter?
4) What is your favorite way to stay warm in the winter?
 5) What is your favorite thing to do on a cold winter day?

I tag:
1. MJ
2. Carly
3. Miss Lady in Lavender
And anyone else who wants to do it!

Christmas tag:

Thank you so much to Georgia Kate for tagging me! I love Christmas.

I'm not really sure what to do for this tag, so I'll just answer the questions.

Q: Do you prefer a real Christmas tree or synthetic?
A: A real one, I'm getting one for the first time this year! I'm so excited.
Q: You're in a coffee shop, it's December, what do you pick?
A: Hmm, I don't usually go to coffee shops. Probably some kind of tea or seasonal thing?
Q: What's your favorite color scheme for decorating the tree?
A: Probably gold and white.
Q: Giving or receiving?
A: As selfish as it seems, receiving. I do love Christmas shopping for others, though!
Q: What's your traditional Sunday lunch?
A: I don't really know, I usually just have some kind of leftovers or a salad as I don't really focus on lunch that much.
Q: Christmas day fashion
A: Hmm, probably a more fancy dress or skirt and maybe do something with my hair for a change.
Q: What's your favorite Christmas song?
A: I don't really know, I love everything!
Q:What's your favorite Christmas film?
 A: Elf, like I already said.
Q: Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
A: I usually open just one on Christmas Eve and the rest on Christmas morning.
Q: Do you have a favorite Christmas memory?
A: Not really, I have a horrible memory.
Q: Favorite Christmas scent?
A: Anything and everything!
Q: Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?
A: Me and my family usually open one present.
Q: As a kid what was the one (crazy, wild, extravagant) gift you always asked for but never received?
A: Nothing really. I always wanted a dog but it turns out I'm more of a cat person anyways!

I tag anyone who sees this and wants to do it!
Do you like winter?

~Amy~


32 comments:

  1. What a lovely festive post :) Other than Christmas my favourite thing about winter has to be wearing fluffy socks, and boots, and scarves!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Catherine! Me, too. :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for tagging me, Amy! I'll do it this coming week along with a blog award thing I have. You have a lot of nice answers too. I can't wait to answer the questions! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome, I can't wait to see your answers! And thank you. :)

      Delete
  3. Thanks for doing the tag, Amy! :) Elf is a cute movie. :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome, thank you for tagging me! :)

      Delete
  4. Honestly being an adult I don't like winter but loved it as a child because of ice skating, I loved doing it in the streets. I wanted a dog as a child just like you, nowadays I prefer cats.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe I'm sure that it is much more fun when you are young! :)

      Delete
  5. What a cute tag! The cozy atmosphere is deffo one of my faves as well!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. fun post! I love drinking hot chocolate at this time of year!

    xo T.
    initialed.ca

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post and read! I do love winter a lot - apart from when the weather is so bad I cannot drive about in my car! Apart from that I do like it :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ananka, I don't like winter roads either. :(

      Delete
  8. Oh very cute TAG! Well for me the synthetic christmas tree is more friendly with the nature!
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sakuranko! I think so too, but I would still love to have a real Christmas tree. :)

      Delete
  9. these are always fun to read! i love the cosy atmosphere too, cosy nights in :)

    kimiandme.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Christina, I totally agree. :)

      Delete
  10. I LOVE winter! I wish it snowed here in California, but it doesn't even get that cold:( At least Christmas is always amazing, even if it isn't white.
    Ariana // Thoughts Through a Teacup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me, too! Not having snow has its benefits, though. Sometimes it can be a real pain. :)

      Delete
  11. this is a nice post:-) i like winter more now that it doesn't get too cold here, and i do miss the proper coldness and heaps of snow! but i wouldn't enjoy it as much if i had to still live in lapland and endure the winter for months, haha:-) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like winter for the first few months, but not when it lasts for half of the year! :)

      Delete
  12. Love reading these sorts of tags! Makes me excited for the holiday season :) oh and it's exciting that you're getting a real tree this year! I've never had a real one, but I'm thinking about getting one this year as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Melissa! I'm so excited for a real tree. :)

      Delete
  13. I would like to do it
    1) What is winter like where you live?
    Cold and fun
    2) What is you favorite Christmas treat?
    mince pies
    3) What is your favorite thing to wear in the winter?
    A realy warm coat.
    4) What is your favorite way to stay warm in the winter?
    Drinking tea and hot chocolate
    5) What is your favorite thing to do on a cold winter day?
    Play in the snow (if there is any)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love your answers Emily! Thank you for doing it. :)

      Delete
  14. This tag sounds so fun and cute! I don't normally do "regular" tags anymore, because I can't think of any more facts about me, ha ha, but who can resist winter and Christmas? ;)
    Thanks so much for the nomination, I would love to do it soon! And your answers are so cute! I love Elf too xo

    MJ // www.littlepandacrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you MJ! I can never think of any fact either. >.<

      Delete
  15. Never have winter season before, as my country only have 2 seasons. (T_T)

    Indira || New Post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats too bad! We have winter for half of the year here.

      Delete
  16. I love watching snow fall - there is just something so magical about it!

    www.simplydavelyn.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment ♥
I always respond, so check back if you have a question
If you have a question, you can also email me at littlemoondragon@outlook.com
Please no spam or follow for follows!