Tuesday, 4 November 2014

:: October Favorites ::

Hello everyone! 

I can't believe that October is already gone. It seems like it went by so fast! However, it also seems like I did a million things this month. So much happened in a mere 31 days! So here we are again at another monthly favorites post.

Before we start, I want to apologize for my photos (and lack of). From now on, they may not be as good as usual. Thats because the sun is setting SO fast now. 

You may be able to tell by now that this is going to be another one of my rambling posts. So please, bear with me. Or just skip over a bunch of stuff. Whatever you want!

Some of my favorite posts from October are my Ghost Plushie, my Witch BroochMini Pumpkin Chai Pies {Dairy + Gluten Free}, an OOTD, and homemade Apple Cinnamon Tea.

Some of my beauty favorites from this month are: 
1) Honeymania Cream Body Scrub from the Body Shop. I love this stuff! It is both a perfect exfoliater and moisturizer. Plus, it smells lovely!
2) Essie nail polish in Forever Yummy. With two coats, it is a perfect cranberry color. Plus, red nail polish is the only color I wear because it is the only one I don't get sick of.
3) NYX glam shadow (I don't know the color). This eyeshadow is a perfect sparkly nude that I wear everyday.
4) Pink Chiffon Shea & Vitamin E body lotion from Bath & Body Works. I love this lotion! It is moisturizing and smells like, well, pink chiffon.
5) Avon Halloween Treat lip balm in Pumpkin Spice. I've already said moisturising a million times in this post, but I'm going to say it again. Lots of scented lip glosses don't actually moisturize, but this one does and smells lovely while doing it.

Pumpkin chai tea from Davids Tea. I absolutely LOVE this stuff! I only got 30g at first, but then I went back and got a 100g tin because it was only available in October.

Pumpkin Apple scented candle from Bath & Body works. It smells absolutely amazing!
Music: 
1989 by Taylor Swift. I love her new album! I've been obsessing over it ever since it came out.
Legally Blonde the Musical Soundtrack: I'm in a version of the musical, and I love it! Its so much fun.

Anyways, I hope you all had a great October and have a even better November.

~Amy~

32 comments:

  1. Don't worry about the photos, trust me, they look fine! :)
    I really liked those posts too :) Pink chiffon? That sounds good!
    You're in a musical version? That's so cool!

    MJ // www.littlepandacrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Mj! You're always so kind. :)
      It does smell really good!
      Hehe thank you! I'm kind of obsessed with musical theater.

      Delete
  2. Oh I love Honeymania Cream Body Scrub from the Body Shop. It smells great!


    Sarah
    Pretty Gloss ♥ beauty, makeup & a bit of life..
    bloglovin' | twitter | pinterest | facebook

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed your ghost plushie and witch too, they are so cute :)
    Nice cranberry Essie - I don't have this one but the hue looks very well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe thank you.
      It is really nice! :)

      Delete
    2. The plushies were my favourites of all I saw here :) Everything here is cute though :D

      Delete
  4. The Essie nail polish looks so amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Time really flies, can't believe it's already november! o_O
    Mmmm..that pumpkin tea sounds so yummy, I wanna taste it too! ♥

    ~ Frillycakes ~

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Essie is nice and I like the cauldron :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I knoow, October went by so fast!!
    I really love the Essie polish, it looks beautiful :)

    Lipstick and Mocha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the nail polish

    Check my new post
    www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. the lip balm and cream body scrub both seem lovely:-) and being in a musical must be lots of fun! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And it is, I love theater. :)

      Delete
  10. that honeymania body scrub really has an amazing smell!! <3

    ieyra h

    ReplyDelete
  11. The lip balm seems to be amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. amazing item Review
    so cool! lovely <3

    Hope you may visit my blog,too
    Your Amely Rose from:
    http://thebizarrebirdcage.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  13. The photo is nothing to worry about :)
    Love the nail polish !

    Indira || My Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Aimi, I am so happy that you like it! :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment ♥
I always respond, so check back if you have a question
If you have a question, you can also email me at littlemoondragon@outlook.com
Please no spam or follow for follows!