Friday, 21 November 2014

:: Recent(ish) Buys ::

Hello Everyone! 
Because I went to pick up a few things from my drugstore yesterday, I thought I'd make a post of some of my recent buys. Some of these I only got yesterday so I haven't even got a chance to try, and some I got a few weeks ago (I think). So recentish. If I haven't tried it yet, I will let you know. 
And sorry for the crappy photo quality. It looked good, so I don't know what happened to it.

1: Elf Blush in Twinkle Pink. It is lighter then it is in the photo. I've heard about elf before, but I've never tried any of their products and when I saw a display for it, I thought I would try something. I have almost no blushes so I grabbed one of those. I haven't tried it yet, but I really like the packaging! It even has a little mirror inside. This was $3.99.

2: Avon Festive Flavors Lip Balm in Gingerbread. I tried a Halloween version of this and really liked it, so I thought that I would try a Christmas one. I got it a while ago but I still haven't opened it because I'm waiting until closer to Christmas. It has really cute packaging and I got it for only 69¢.

3: Annabelle Big Show Nail Polish in Party Red-Y. I saw this in a clearance bin and thought that I would give it a try because I like the color, but I haven't tried it yet. It was $1.99.

4: The Body Shop Lip and Cheek Stain. I am subscribed to the Body Shop's emails, and as soon as I saw this I knew I had to get it! The packaging is SO cute. I have been using it as a cheek stain and it actually works really well because it is not to dark. It was around $15.00.

5: L'oreal Paris Voluminous Mascara in Carbon Black. I have heard really good reviews of this mascara and I thought that I would give it a try. I used it this morning and it seemed good, but I can't really say anything about it yet. It was around $9.00.

6: L'oreal Paris Sublime Fresh Purifying Cleanser Mousse. I saw this in a magazine and I thought that I'd try it out. I haven't used it yet so I can't really say how it is yet. It was around $12.00.
I hope that you guys didn't mind me ranting to much!

Have you tried any of these? What do you think of them?

~Amy~


42 comments:

  1. Oh that elf blush looks very cute!
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lip balm sounds delightful. I do like the Avon Christmas ones! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your recent haul. <3 Especially the elf blush and body shop's lip & cheek stain.

    x, shekinahjoy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Shekinah! I can't wait to try the blush. :)

      Delete
  4. This nail polish is very feminine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I heard a lot about elf blushes, been meaning to pick one up!

    Maybe we could follow each other , please let us know on our blog and follow for a follow back. We post about fashion, beauty, lifestyle and just general things x
    BeautiiBerry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to try mine. :)

      I will definitely look at your blog!

      Delete
  6. Lovely post. I'd love it if you gave us a heads up on how these products perform in the future! Thank you for stopping by my blog btw! xo

    FASHIONISTA LOOKS
    MY LATEST POST
    Facebook
    Instagram
    bloglovin
    Twitter
    Youtube

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Athena! I might review them in a little while. :)

      Delete
  7. Ooo we have the same mascara, its amazing. The cheek stain packaging is so adorable ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Daisy-Chan, isn't it just? And I'm happy to know that the mascara is good! :)

      Delete
  8. i've never tried anything from elf, but i'd like to as i've heard good things about them:-) the lip and cheek doll is so cute, and i need to buy a new mascara soon, so i might try that l'oreal one out! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me, too! And the the mascara is really good. :)

      Delete
  9. Would love to try that gingerbred flavoured one!

    mrsinlondon.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Gingerbread Lip Balm sounds cool! Need to try it out now. :)

    www.emmareim.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. That anabelle packaging is so cuteee...lovely post. lots of love

    progressivepanache.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Anie! I thought that the packaging was cute, too. :)

      Delete
  12. I've heard a lot of good thins about Elf but I've never bought any of their products... That Anabelle packaging is adorable! <3

    By the way, thank you Amy for adding my button and for joining the competition! <3 x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Yasmine!

      No problem, I can't wait to see what some of the challenges are! :D

      Delete
  13. Great picks and choices love the products you bought!

    Much love xxx
    CHRISTINANISTA.COM

    ReplyDelete
  14. A very sweet small collection ^^

    恵美より ♥
    emi-doll.blogspot.jp

    ReplyDelete
  15. The lip and cheek stain packaging is so adorable!
    gingerbread lip balm, yum! Love all your buys! :)

    MJ // www.littlepandacrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. The Body Shop Lip & Cheek Stain is my all time favorite!
    I use it at the gym these day for a natural look. ;)


    Sarah
    Pretty Gloss ♥ beauty, makeup & a bit of life..
    bloglovin' | twitter | pinterest | facebook

    ReplyDelete
  17. Some good sounding products here! I love anything from The Body Shop, so will have to check out that lip and cheek stain!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And you should, it is really good. :)

      Delete
  18. Never try one of your haul. ^^
    Will wait for your review.

    Indira || New Post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Aimi! I will try to review soon. :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment ♥
I always respond, so check back if you have a question
If you have a question, you can also email me at littlemoondragon@outlook.com
Please no spam or follow for follows!