For this task, Yasmine gave us a few options. One of them was a Christmas DIY, and I was planning this anyways! It worked out perfectly.
This is a really quick and easy to make, so you still have time to make this before Christmas. Its also a good last minute present.
You will need:
♥ Green felt
♥ White Thread
♥ Red bead or felt
♥ Dark Brown Felt
♥ White Felt (mine was sparkly)
1. Cut out the pieces according to the pattern.
2. Sew the topping on to the base
3. Sew the bead onto the top of the topping
4. Sew the leaf behind the bead
5. Attach the brooch finding to the back of the pudding (I used hot glue).