Tuesday, 2 December 2014

:: November Favorites ::

Hello everyone!
Before I even start this post, I want to apologize for the photo quality. It is really bad, I know. The only was I could partly salvage them was to make them in black and white, and they still don't look great.

Beauty Favorites: 
1. L'Oreal Paris Sublime Fresh Purifying Foam Cleanser. I started using this just a few weeks ago, and it has really helped my skin! I break out a lot less now, and it is really gentle, too.
2. The Body Shop Lip and Cheek Stain. I absolutely love this! It has really cute packaging. I use it as a cheek stain and it works really well.
3. The Body Shop Wild Cherry Body Butter. I recently rediscovered this from the back of my cupboard, and I am so happy I did! It smells AMAZING. Unfortunately when I checked the website it wasn't on there, and I'm really sad because I'm almost done it.
4. Avon Candy Sorbet Lip Gloss in Sweet Tart. This is a perfect nude/pink lip gloss. It has a subtle shimmer, and it smells really good, too.
5. L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara. I've read really good reviews of this, and I love it too! It lengthens and darkens my lashes, and it doesn't really clump.
Food Favorites: 
1. Fisherman's Friends in Lemon. I love these! I use them all the time. They are really good for my voice, especially because I use it a lot. 
2. Coconut Oolong tea from David's Tea. This tea is really nice. You can definitely taste the coconut it it, as opposed to other coconut teas.
3. Stash Chai Spice Black Tea. I use this a lot for chai lattes, it is a really good simple chai tea.

I hope that you all had a good November and have an even better December!

~Amy~


36 comments:

  1. mmm. "wild cherry body butter" sounds just divine.

    arushee // unadorned gifts

    ReplyDelete
  2. The teas sound really nice and the Body Butter sounds lovely :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ananka, they are. :)

      Delete
  3. I love the teas! And I have the black mascara too! It makes my eyelashes so much more longer ha ha! ;) hope you have a great December xo

    MJ // www.littlepandacrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe thank you MJ! You, too. :)

      Delete
  4. These look cool!
    Enjoy December!
    Emily xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now I want a Chai tea :D
    I love smell of cherries. I guess you'll have to search for another cherry...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe I love chai tea. :)
      I guess, its to bad they don't make it any more.

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. I'm happy that you like it Sabrina! :)

      Delete
  7. Thank you so much for sharing, I am curious about the tea <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy that you like it! The teas are really good. :)

      Delete
  8. I love the body shop's butters, I should really try the cherry one, I bet it smells amazing!

    That Fashion Victim x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me, too! It does, I'm so sad that they don't make it any more. :(

      Delete
  9. I'm curious about L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara ^^

    Indira

    ReplyDelete
  10. do not be sorry for the image quality, we understand, and L`Oreal is good ? I never used this brand before. nice to read your blog

    mine: http://www.fashionculturediary.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words! :)
      I like all of the L'Oreal products that I have tried so far.

      Delete
  11. cute post, i looove fisherman's friend :)

    http://octobergraves.blogspot.com/
    http://instagram.com/octobergraves

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely favourites, thanks for sharing! <3

    I have a new outfit post on my blog, would love to know your thoughts;

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm so happy that you like it! :)

      Delete
  13. I use the same mascara, it's amazing! I want to try that L'Oreal cleanser that you talked about, it's a great brand for makeup and skincare!

    Dee
    http://urbanchicblvd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have some of this items! Like the body shop products!
    You have a very nice blog Amy and I will be glad if we follow each other? Just let me know in my blog and I follow back!
    Have a nice day

    http://www.alisagromova.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love The Body Shop!
      Thank you Alisa, I will follow you as soon as possible. :)

      Delete
  15. The Body Shop lip and cheek stain's packaging is so cuteeee! ah, I hope sell it here in my country >O<

    babysoulz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it? I hope that you can find it, too! :)

      Delete
  16. I've always been so curious about the Body Shop lip and cheek stain. I'll probably try that out once I get a hold of some Christmas money soon, lol! Hope you're having a great December so far! :D

    xoxo
    Strawberry Bunny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure that you will love it!
      Thank you Sephie, you too. :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment ♥
I always respond, so check back if you have a question
If you have a question, you can also email me at littlemoondragon@outlook.com
Please no spam or follow for follows!