The Second Winter Wonderland Challenge was your favorite wintertime OOTD. So lets get started!
I actually wore this outfit today, not just for the photo. I love the sweater and socks because they are so cozy! Its freezing where I live, so cozy outfits are a must. (You can see my hands curled up in the sweater because it is so cold!) I also really like this skirt with a sweater because it is long enough so you mostly just see the flippy part. (Flippy is not a word but thats not important. Its the best was to describe it)
I'm not going to take a picture of my makeup because I don't really like taking photos of my face, but I'll describe my winter makeup routine for you guys! Its pretty simple, at least in my opinion.
1. After I wash my face, I like to put on a light moisturizer
2. Next I put concealer under my eyes and anywhere else I need it
3. I apply BB cream all over my face to even out my complexion and blend it well
4. I usually like to add a slightly rosy blush next
5. I top all of this off with a powder
1. I start off by applying a slightly shimmery nude eyeshadow all over my lid
2. Next I add some darker brown shadow in the crease of my eyelids and blend well
3. I also like to add a white-ish shadow to the inside of my eyes to open it up
4. I usually add a thin line of black eyeliner just on my top lash line
5. I finish of with a couple coats of black mascara
To complete my routine, I usually add a sheer or shimmery gloss to my lips.
This sounds like a lot when I write it all out, but it usually takes me 10 minutes tops!
Anyways, I'm inside now, sipping some tea and eating gingersnaps while trying desperately to warm up after taking photos outside with only a sweater on.
What is your favorite way to stay warm in the winter?