Tuesday, 3 February 2015

:: January Favourites ::

Hello Lovelies!

January went by so fast for me. It seems like New Years was just yesterday ♥

Some of my favourite posts from this month were a Frosted Raspberry Outfit, sharing How I Keep My Blogging Life OrganizedMy Favourite Winter Teas + A RecipeThe Body Shop Coconut Festive Picks ReviewDove Nutritive Oil Leave In Smoothing Cream Review, and the Winter Wonderland Challenge Task 5.
January Beauty Favourites
Beauty Favourites:
A lot of these are still left over from Christmas. Can you blame me? Seasonal products are the best ♥
This has become an essential part of my shower routine and I use it almost every day. It has a relaxing scent, which is perfect as I usually take a shower before I go to bed! It also cleanses nicely.
First off, this lip balm smells AMAZING. It is also quite moisturizing and has a nice dark pink tint. I think that it's a nice alternative to a Babylips.
EOS is one of my favourite brands, and this lip balm is no exception. I love the mint scent, and it leaves my lips soft and moisturized. I use it 24/7!
I find this a really nice liquid eyeliner and it is an essential part of my everyday beauty routine. This was my first liquid liner, and I still love it!
You may remember me mentioning this before, and I will say again that I really like both the colours and the packaging of this eyeshadow. If you would like to know more about it, I talked about it here.
6. Avon Pepermint Vanilla Bubble Bath
This stuff smells very nice, and leaves my bathtub full of bubbles. I'm kind of obsessed with Vanilla Mint, can you tell?
If you would like more on any of these, just let me know ♥
January Other Favourites
My other favourites are:
I've become obsessed with this tea lately! It is definitely one of my all time favourites. If you want to know more about it, I included it in a post here.
2. Bluenotes Lights Kids Help Phone Tee
This was a no-brainer buy for me as I love Lights. Also, all proceeds go to Kid's Help Phone. I've been practically living in this shirt lately!
I LOVE this scent. My friend gave this to me for Christmas, and I've been using it ever since! Together with the bubble bath I mentioned above, I've been taking some really nice smelling baths.

On other notes, I'm really excited for all of the posts that I have planned for February. I hope that you like them as much as I do!

Have a great month everybody ♥

~Amy~

74 comments:

  1. Seasonal products are so great! Is the Prestige liner nib firm? I hate liners that have soft nibs and so the product goes everywhere.

    thesundaywardrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are Nabibah! It's fairly firm, its not just like a brush or anything, but I wouldn't say that it's the firmest one out there ♥

      Delete
  2. I really need to get that Pepermint Vanilla Bubble Bath from Avon! Sounds tempting ;P and the bottle is pretty too! My favourite Bath & Body Works candle for last month was Midnight Pomegranate! :)

    babysoulz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You totally should Ieyra! Oh, I may have to try that one. I can't get enough of scented candles ♥

      Delete
  3. Great post! I would love to hear more about the Eos Vanilla Mint Lip Balm ♥
    Emily ♥
    My Life as a pre teen dork

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Emily! I may be able to put that in a post sometime ♥♥

      Delete
  4. How good does honey mania smell? It's actually so good! The lip balm tastes really good too ! xxxx

    thechinadolldiaries.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree Lisa! Thank you ♥

      Delete
  5. Lovely post! So nice and refreshing to see unique products and picks to other bloggers! :-) x

    The Fashion Ramblings

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this post, I literally just posted about Avon myself hahha its good isn't!

    Your blog doesn't get the recognition it deserves!!

    x x x

    http://alicefashionwonderland.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Al Pal! ♥

      That means the world to me ♥♥

      Delete
  7. The Body Shop eyeshadow packaging is so cute!
    The bubble bath and candle sounds like it smells lovely. ✾꒡ .̮ ꒡✾

    Blogging with Marika

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It totally is Marika!
      They do ♥♥

      Delete
  8. Lovely looking products, thanks for sharing!! <3

    I have a new post up on the blog, would love to know your thoughts:

    * Electric Sunrise - Fashion and Lifestyle Blog *

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Helen, no problem ♥

      Delete
  9. Hi sweetie! Thanks for following me! im following you back on bloglovin but I can't find your gfc! Please send me the link if you want in order to follow you back there too! :) nice post btw and great products!! kisses!

    www.fashionizein.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Theano! You seemed to have found my GFC, thank you ♥

      Delete
  10. yeah you right, i ran so fast.
    nice product and nice blog too
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm obsessed with the EOS Vanilla Mint! It's so much better than their original formula, in my opinion.

    xo, Dolce www.mydailysweet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me, too! I think it is as well ♥

      Delete
  12. love the honeymania shower gel and the vanilla mint eos lip balm!!! awesome products!! :D

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too Libys! Thank you so much ♥

      Delete
  13. That bath & body works marshmallow candle is wonderful! I haven't tried using it during a bubble bath, but that sounds so relaxing...I just want to go do that right now :D haha. Thanks for sharing all your favorites <3 !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! You totally should Melissa, it's wonderful. No problem! ♥

      Delete
  14. I love the scent of a marshmallow!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great post !!!

    I love your blog

    would love to know your thoughts on my new post Jadiee'sLittleBlog

    MyBlogloving

    MyFacebook

    I have also shared your blog with my friends :)

    Have a nice day

    Jade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jadiee! That's so sweet ♥

      Delete
  16. TBS gel smells so good :) I love Lights, I'm always in pain because I can't buy her CD's and I have to use spotify to listen to her music, she's not very popular artist in my country.

    Have a nice day :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! Oh, that;s really too bad. I love Lights! ♥

      Delete
  17. Hello Dear <3 Great post ! Your blog is awesome :)
    Do You want to follow each other ? :)
    http://kasjaa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for tips♥ What if we follow each other? Let me know, sweetie!

    Simona | liveinfoxworld.blogspot.com

    ....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Simona, and no problem ♥

      Delete
  19. Love your favourites ! January zoomed by ! I still can't believe it is February already.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. January has flown by way to quickly. I love the idea of the Peppermint bubble bath. I just adore the smell of peppermint. x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Mmm... I want that peppermint bubble bath. Wowza! Your blog is awesome! Will be checking it out again soon! XOXO
    Lailabee
    www.lailabee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you so much Laila ♥

      Delete
  22. The lip balm sounds amazing :-D

    ReplyDelete
  23. Vanilla bubblebath looks delish...really need to try that one out xx Yuki

    www.yukidoes.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great favourites! Love eos balms, and definitely need to try more Body Shop makeup.

    Erin | Erin and Katherine Talk Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Me, too. And I love everything from the Body Shop ♥

      Delete
  25. I love honey mania too, well I love most things by the body shop ;) I haven't ordered anything off Avon for ages, I need to check it out :)

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here! And you totally should ♥

      Delete
  26. Those soaps look like they smell so amazing!

    Connie | Sponsored by Coffee | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know what soaps you are talking about, but everything does smell really good ♥

      Delete
  27. oh the packaging of that eos balm is so precious! Love seeing monthly favourites post
    Stefanie | Casualllyawkward | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Stefanie! Me, too ♥

      Delete
  28. Lovely post. BBW Candles are the best. <3
    Enjoy your weekend, Amy! :)

    x, shekinahjoy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, they totally are ♥
      Thank you, you too!

      Delete
  29. I love love love the smell of honey, so I think ill have to pick up the Honeymania Shower Gel!

    http://wonderfulandweirdbeautyandlife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You totally should, it smells great ♥

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment ♥
I always respond, so check back if you have a question
If you have a question, you can also email me at littlemoondragon@outlook.com
Please no spam or follow for follows!