Friday, 27 February 2015

Winter Foot Love

Winter Foot Love
Hello Lovelies!
It's no secret that we are prone to neglect our feet during winter. I mean, we're just going to stuff them in a pair of socks and boots anyways, right? No one's going to see them. Use this weekend to give your feet a little well-deserved love!
Prep
Step 1: Prep
Using these 4 simple tools in and after the shower will leave your feet a lot cleaner then before.
1: The Pumice Stone. Using this on the rough parts of your feet will leave them so much softer! I use this everytime I take a shower now.
2: The Nail Clipper. After your shower, trim down your toenails. Nobody wants long toenails, they put holes in your socks.
3: The Nail File. After clipping your nails, file them so there are no snags or rough edges to get caught on anything.
4: The Nail Brush. Using this in the shower with a little soap will leave your nails sparkling. Plus, he's so cute!
Lotions
Step 2: Moisturize
Soften your feet up with your favourite lotion. Here are some of mine:
1: Glaxal Base Moisturizing Cream. This stuff gets rid of dry patches almost instantly. Seriously, it's amazing.
2: Cocoa Butter Body Butter. I have tons of the Body Shop's Body Butters, and they all work great and smell amazing. This is just one of my many favourites.
3: Lemon Pomegranate Cream Body Lotion. This is lighter then the other two, but still works well. And it smells so good!
Socks
Step 3: Cute Socks
Cure socks are always a must. They're so cozy, how could you resist?
1: Over The Knee Socks. These socks are so cozy and cute I want to wear them all the time!
2: Pineapple Socks. How can you not like pineapple socks? They're adorable.
3. Fuzzy Socks. These are the best. So warm and cozy, wear them under boots and no one will have to know.

How do you like to take care of your feet in winter?

~Amy~

44 comments:

  1. Oh very good tips
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice products ;) xoxo

    http://glampond.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are awesome tips, I definitely need to take care of my feet more often in this dry weather!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I think we all do ♥

      Delete
  4. Lovely tips! I usually give my feet a lovely bath every now and then, use a Rituals scrub and then moisturize. Then put on warm & cozy socks. I love having clean & taken care of feet!

    xx naomi - Naomi in Wonderland

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Naomi! That sounds wonderful, warm & cozy socks are the best. Me, too ♥

      Delete
  5. loving this post! thanks for sharing these awesome tips :)

    styleandchocolates

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Celyn! No problem ♥

      Delete
  6. Good tips. LOL I don't really take care of my feet as much as I should! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Ananka! Haha me, too ♥

      Delete
  7. Such great tips!! I totally forget about doing anything with my feet during winter :P

    Florals&Smiles
    Twitter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I do, too ♥

      Delete
  8. I love socks - great invention, huh!

    I use moisturizer. Okay, I don't have any, but I went round to my friend's and hers was heavenly. (NOTE TO SELF: Buy some lotion!)

    - Lexie | www.whatlexieloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree!
      Haha I always use the stuff at my friends! If you do get some lotion I would love to hear how it works for you ♥

      Delete
  9. Awesome blog Amy! I love this post! Please check out my blog, http://shinenelevate.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great tips! I don't do anything special but this reminds me I should!
    xo,
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nancy! I would love to hear if these work for you ♥

      Delete
  11. I like to moisturize my feet before bed as well as paint my toes a hot pink color :) It's my signature routine! Thanks for the tips!

    xo,
    Bri
    City Fashion Girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. same here Brianna! Thank you so much, I hope that they helped ♥

      Delete
  12. socks are heaven for my feet for winter!! :D

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this! Oh, and those pineapple socks are so cute! <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. the socks its so cute!

    Great post!

    Would you like to follow each other?
    let me know if you follow me, and I will follow you back after it.
    thank you!


    Tom and Tins

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your post is spot on! Every winter I hide my feet in boots and socks and then during spring its like... OMG. So much repairing to do! Exfoliating is so necessary... even in cold weather!


    XxMO
    madame-ostrich.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I totally agree, I always hide my feet during the winer ♥

      Delete
  16. 'Step 3: Cute Socks'
    Story of my life right there! <3 Loved this post, Amy! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you so much Yasmine! Same here ♥

      Delete
  17. Really interesting! Thanks for sharing!
    xx
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sarah! No problem ♥

      Delete
  18. thanks for sharing these tips Amy! im guilty of neglecting my feet a LOT -- i've been procrastinating using that pumice stone since forever! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha no problem! Me, too. Thank you so much MJ ♥

      Delete
  19. whenever I give my feet some love and care, I usually soak them in warm water (to loosen dead skin), then I will add some Epsom Salt before I begin exfoliating using pumice stone. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's sounds awesome! Thank you Ieyra ♥

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment ♥
I always respond, so check back if you have a question
If you have a question, you can also email me at littlemoondragon@outlook.com
Please no spam or follow for follows!